GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script dwj2112's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dwj2112's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dwj2112's UE Diary

Hi Everyone,

I just stumbled across this site tonight, and after spending a couple of hours reading through threads, decided to bite the bullet and start my own diary.

I have built up an unsecured debt of around £52,000 and for many years have managed to juggle things around so that I always made my minimum payments on time and kept my credit rating completely clean.

I managed to buy a few properties too, in the hope that I would make enough income from those to live on.

I'm now massively in negative equity and, after a couple of really bad years, really struggling to keep on top of everything.

After breaking my back to make all my minimum payments on time, my clean credit rating was useless when I tried to get further finance earlier this year to pay for some repairs and I just had to concede defeat. I went with a Debt Management Company in August to significantly reduce all my monthly payments.

I was so unimpressed that I moved over to a Debt Elimination Company in October, but they don't seem to be getting much done either, and I constantly have to chase them up. It's difficult to trust that they are really working for me, and I'm paying them £300 a month. So far, all they've told me is that one of my debts is enforceable (it's from 2008) and they are paying a few pounds a month towards it, and the rest only £1 a month until they hear more from the creditors.

I keep getting calls from other Debt Management Companies and was considering moving to another one today, but just felt I was going round in circles. While researching the prospective new company online, I came across this site and it seems like I would be far better off saving my money, and following the advice on here - it's pretty impressive that you have built up such a resourcful site.

I have to admit it scares me doing it for myself.

I haven't paid any of my unsecured debts since August, apart from the token payments, but I have been able to keep up the payments on my mortgages.

My main concern is that, if I go down the unenforceability route, I could end up losing my properties (although currently in negative equity) if any charges are put on them and all my hard work of the last 10 years would have been for nothing.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dewi

Re: dwj2112's UE Diary

Hi Dewi and welcome, please could you read the post below from Never-in-Doubt what to do next. The more information the better for Niddy.

Best wishes on your UE journey
    IF…x

To help me, to help you, please provide the following information for each account:

• Type of account (credit card/loan)

• Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007)

• Approx balance

• Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)

• Are you on arrangement or not paying

• Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date)

• Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender)

Providing the above information, for each account helps me. Then, when you start the process lay your diary out in a format like this example
    All you have to do is read down, you'll see Pixie has placed each account in its own post with updates in colour under each so when she updates these, it is easier for me to spot any changes and advise accordingly.
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

• DEBT 1
      • Type of account Bank of Scotland Loan

• Date commenced 10/01/2008

• Approx balance £4,530

• Date last paid Still paying
      • Arrangement £20.00 per month

• Status In arrears

• Account owner Bank of Scotland - Bank of Scotland Retail Recoveries

21/01/13 Payment Plan of £20 a month agreed
      11/07/13 Letter from Bank of Scotland with Shortfall Notice.
      10/09/13 Letter from Blair, Oliver and Scott saying my payment plan is due for review.
      26/11/13 Letter from Bank of Scotland informing me that the DCA are changing their name to Bank of Scotland Retail Recoveries (£20 monthly payment still in place).
      12/01/14 CCA Request sent to Blair, Oliver and Scott.
      25/11/15 I won't post individual letter entries here as I'm paying £20 a month towards this debt. I get sent statements, Notices of Arrears and every 4 months or so, I get a letter from the Bank of Scotland telling me it's important I contact them to review my payment arrangement. I never do, and there's never any follow up, and I continue to pay £20 a month as I have since the beginning of 2013.
      Last edited by dwj2112; 25 November 2015, 23:55.

Comment

Welcome too Dewi.

You will find this is a good home to come to.

If anyone can really help you it will be here I am sure.

Comment

• DEBT 2
          • Type of account Moorgate Loan (formerly MBNA)

• Date commenced 14/02/2006

• Approx balance £2,428.95

• Date last paid August 2012

• Status Defaulted

• Account owner Moorgate (was MBNA-transferred years before I got into arrears - now with Robinson Way).

08/06/13 CCA request sent to Moorgate Loan Servicing in response to several phone calls.
          25/07/13 Letter recieved from Arden Credit Management (after several letters and phone calls from Moorgate) asking for full payment.
          25/09/13
          CCA recieved from Moorgate.
          09/13 - 11/13 conitinuous letters and phone calls from Arden and no acknowledgement of my letter.
          16/10/13 Missing Prescribed Terms Letter Sent to Arden Credit Management

21/10/13 "Final Demand" Letter received from Arden.
          05/11/13 Letter received from Arden transferring my debt to Resolvecall.
          11/11/13 Called Arden and told them that the Agreement they sent me was illegible as print is so small - they said they would send me a better copy (never arrived).
          20/11/13 Letter received from Resolvecall urging me to contact Arden.
          11/12/13 Niddy takes a look at the CCA and deems it enforceable. Agree to offer 10% of the debt as final settlement.
          22/12/13 Full and Final Settlement Offer sent to Arden.
          13/01/14 Letter received from Arden rejecting my offer.
          14/03/14 Letter received from Arden saying they are instructing Mackenzie Hall to manage the debt.
          01/04/14 Letter received from Mackenzie Hall asking me to contact them.
          29/04/14 Reminder received from Mackenzie Hall.
          20/05/14 Reduced settlement offer received from Mackenzie Hall.
          10/06/14 Letter received from Mackenzie Hall urging me to contact them.

05/09/14 Letter received from Arden saying that debt is now going to be passed to Robinson Way.
          25/09/14 Statement received from Moorgate.
          16/10/14 Letter received from Robinson Way saying they will be in touch again.
          15/11/14 Letter received from Robinson Way asking me to contact them.

25/09/15 Statement received from Moorgate.

Last edited by dwj2112; 25 November 2015, 23:22.

Comment

• DEBT 3:HBOS 1
            • Type of account Bank of Scotland Credit Card
            • Date commenced 25/02/2004
            • Approx balance £13,200 (balance now £14,224)
            • Status Defaulted
            • Account owner Bank of Scotland (now with Cabot Financial).

24/12/12 Letter recieved from Albion Collections asking for full payment.
            07/01/13
            Letter recieved from Albion Collections asking for full payment.
            16/01/13 Letter recieved from Albion Collections asking for full payment.
            28/01/13 Letter recieved from Albion Collections asking for full payment.
            30/01/13 CCA request sent to Albion Collections.
            13/02/13 Reply received from Bank of Scotland enclosing reconstituted agreement and original signed application form.
            18/02/13 Niddy takes a look at the agreement and it is enforceable.
            09/04/13 Notice of Pending Legal Action received from HL Solicitors.
            12/04/13 Missing Prescribed Terms Letter Sent to Apex Credit Management
            28/04/13 Response received from Apex Credit Management requesting £1.00 to comply with my request.
            05/05/13
            Missing Prescribed Terms Letter resent to Apex Credit Management along with £1.00 fee.
            08/05/13 R
            esponse received from Apex Credit Management placing my account on hold pending further enquiries.
            28/10/13 Letter from Bank of Scotland stating they have transferred my account over to Akinika.
            31/10/13 Standard letter from Akinika asking me to contact them.
            21/11/13 Letter from Akinika offering a "substantial" reduction if I settle within 72 hours.
            03/12/13 Letter from Akinika threatening legal action if they don't receive payment within 10 days.

22/12/13 Harassment by Telephone Letter Sent to Akinika.
            24/12/13 Letter from Wright Hassall solicitors saying they might have to take legal action to recover the debt.
            21/01/14 Letter from Akinika saying they might be able to reduce the debt if I contact them.
            27/01/14 Letter from Akinika advising me that a Doorstep Collector will be calling on me.
            28/01/14 Further letter from Akinika received saying they might be able to reduce my debt.
            06/06/14 Letter from Bank of Scotland saying they are now passing the debt over to Wescot.

17/06/14 Letter from Westcot saying I need to contact them urgently.
            22/06/14 Letter from Westcot saying further action will be taken and I have been referred to a visit by a Door Step Collection Agency.
            04/09/14 Statement received from Bank of Scotland.

07/07/15 Letter received from Cabot Credit Management Group saying that they bought the debt on 17th June 2015.
            03/09/15 Letter received from Cabot Financial saying they would like to help me take positive steps to repaying the debt.
            17/09/15 Reminder received from Cabot Financial.
            01/10/15 Letter from Cabot Financial saying they are now considering legal action,
            06/10/15 Letter received from Cabot Financial saying they will accept £5689.20 (a third of the debt) in settlement.

19/11/15 Letter received from Shoosmiths Solicitors saying they will commence court proceedings if they don't here from me in 14 days.

23/11/15 CCA request sent to Cabot and a copy to Shoosmiths.
            01/02/17 Reply received from Shoosmiths enclosing CCA and asking me to contact them with details of Income and Expenditure.

14/06/17 Citation hand delivered by Sheriff Officers on behalf of MFS Portfolio Limited
            06/07/17 Lodged a Notice to Defend at Sheriff Court
            11/07/17Letter received from Sheriff Court with time table of case.
            19/07/17 Instructed Flexlaw Solicitors to Defend the action.
            20/07/17 Missed the deadline for Lodging Defences.
            21/07/17 Solicitor filed a motion for Late Defence.
            Last edited by dwj2112; 26 July 2017, 00:02.

Comment

• DEBT 4:HBOS 2
              • Type of account Halifax Credit Card (formerly through Amazon)

• Date commenced 18/09/2006

• Approx balance £8300 (now £9046.99)

• Status Defaulted

• Account owner Halifax (now with 1st Credit)

07/01/13 Letter recieved from Albion Collections asking for full payment.

10/02/13 CCA request sent to Albion Collections.
              17/02/13 Reply received from Halifax enclosing reconstituted agreement and original signed application form.
              12/04/13 Niddy deems as Enforceable and Missing Prescribed Terms Letter Sent to iQor Recovery Services
              18/04/13 Letter received from GPB Solicitors threatening legal action.

21/05/13 Letter received from GPB Solicitors threatening legal action.
              26/05/13 Threat-o-Gram Letter before Action sent to GPB Solicitors.
              08/06/13 Letter received from GPB Solicitors stating they will be in touch following further client instructions.
              26/06/13 Letter received from Akinika (formerly iQor) threatening doorstep collection.
              16/08/13 Letter received from Halifax stating they are transferring the debt to CapQuest.
              19/08/13 Letter received from CapQuest asking me to contact them.
              26/08/13 Called CapQuest and informed them that my agreement was in dispute and told I had to resend CCA request (with the fee) to them - letter sent.
              11/09/13 Letter received from CapQuest saying account on hold.
              18/09/13 Another copy of CCA received from Halifax.
              08/11/13 Letter received from CapQuest stating account is still on hold.
              29/11/13 Letter received from CapQuest (with Cre
              dit Card Statements enclosed) stating the I should have now received CCA request.
              22/12/13 Missing Prescribed Terms Letter Sent to CapQuest.
              22/12/13 Harassment by Telephone Letter Sent to CapQuest.
              23/12/13 Letter received from HBOS saying Wescot are now dealing with the debt.
              09/01/14 Letter received from CapQuest saying they are no longer handling the debt.
              05/12/14 Letter received from HBOS saying 1st Credit are now handling the debt.
              05/12/14 Letter received from 1st Credit saying they are handling the debt.
              19/12/14 Letter from 1st Credit asking me to contact them.
              29/12/14 Letter from 1st Credit saying I can pay over a period of time.
              08/01/15 Letter from 1st Credit asking me if I am experiencing financial difficulties.
              19/01/15 Letter from 1st Credit asking me to contact them.
              28/01/15 Letter from 1st Credit urging me to engage with them.
              09/02/15 Letter from 1st Credit offering to write off 25% of the debt if I pay the remainder over 60 months,
              09/06/15 Letter from 1st Credit offering a "Special Low Discount Opportunity" of 50% if I pay now.
              06/07/15 Statement received from 1st Credit.
              08/09/15 Letter from 1st Credit offering me a 65% discount and warning me of potential escalation in collections activity.
              Last edited by dwj2112; 23 November 2015, 23:01.

Comment

• DEBT 5:HBOS 3
                • Type of account Halifax Credit Card (formerly Intelligent Finance)

• Date commenced 07/03/2007

• Approx balance £4,700 (balance now £4939.57)

• Status Defaulted

• Account owner Halifax (now with 1st Credit)

07/01/13 Letter recieved from Albion Collections asking for full payment.

30/01/13 CCA request sent to Albion Collections.
                13/02/13 Reply received from Halifax enclosing reconstituted agreement and original signed application form.
                12/04/13 Missing Prescribed Terms Letter Sent to Wescot Credit Services
                20/04/13 Response received from Wescot Credit Services stating they will put my account on hold while they investigate further.

30/09/13 Last of several letters from Wescot thanking me for my patience while the account is on hold.
                01/11/13 Letter from Halifax saying they are passing the account over to Akinika,
                06/11/13 Standard letter from Akinika asking me to contact them.
                13/11/13 Standard letter from Akinika asking me to contact them.
                21/11/13 Letter from Akinika offering me a discount to settle my balance.
                06/
                12/13 Letter from Akinika threatening legal action if they don't receive payment within 10 days.
                22/12/13 Harassment by Telephone Letter Sent to Akinika.
                24/12/13 Letter received from Wright Hassall Solicitors advising that they may issue a CCJ against me.
                28/01/14 Letter from Akinika threatening a d Doorstep visit.
                04/06/14 Letter received from HBOS saying that Firstsource Solutions are now handling the debt.
                04/06/14 Letter received from Firstsource Solutions saying they are now handling the delinquent debt.
                04/09/14 Statement received from HBOS.

05/12/14 Letter received from HBOS saying 1st Credit are now handling the debt.
                05/12/14 Letter received from 1st Credit saying they are handling the debt.
                19/12/14 Letter from 1st Credit asking me to contact them.
                29/12/14 Letter from 1st Credit saying I can pay over a period of time.
                08/01/15 Letter from 1st Credit asking me if I am experiencing financial difficulties.
                19/01/15 Letter from 1st Credit asking me to contact them.
                28/01/15 Letter from 1st Credit urging me to engage with them.
                09/02/15 Letter from 1st Credit offering to write off 25% of the debt if I pay the remainder over 60 months,
                09/06/15 Letter from 1st Credit offering a "Special Low Discount Opportunity" of 50% if I pay now.
                08/09/15 Letter from 1st Credit offering me a 65% discount and warning me of potential escalation in collections activity.

04/11/15 Statement received from 1st Credit.
                Last edited by dwj2112; 24 November 2015, 00:40.

Comment

DEBT 6

• Type of account Opus Credit Card (formerly Citicard)

• Date commenced 17/04/2007

• Approx balance £4,028.69

• Status File Closed

• Account owner Lowell Portfolio I Ltd.

03/06/13 Letter received from Lowell Portfolio I Ltd. asking for urgent contact regarding payment.
                  08/06/13 CCA request sent to Lowell Portfolio I Ltd.
                  13/06/13 Letter received from Lowell asking me to get in touch.
                  18/06/13 Letter received from Lowell stating they are in the process of locating my CCA.

19/06/13 Letter received from Lowell stating they are in the process of locating my CCA.
                  28/06/13 Letter received from Lowell stating they are trying to retrieve my CCA.
                  08/07/13 Letter received from Lowell stating they are still trying to retrieve my CCA.
                  05/08/13 Letter received from Lowell stating they can't find my CCA and are closing my file (unless the CCA comes to light at some point in the future)!
                  24/12/13 Letter received from Lowell stating that as "a gesture of goodwill and strictly without admission of liability" they are prepared to close the account and write-off any outstanding balance.
                  YIPPEE!!

Last edited by dwj2112; 25 November 2015, 23:43.

Comment

• DEBT 7
                    • Type of account Barclaycard Credit Card (formerly Egg)

• Date commenced 27/05/2005

• Approx balance £4,950

• Arrangement £1.00 per month

• Status Defaulted

• Account owner Barclaycard (Now with Robinson Way)

14/07/14 Letter received from MK Rapid Recoveries asking me to contact them.
                    28/07/14 Reminder received from MK Rapid Recoveries.
                    12/08/14 Letter received from MK Rapid Recoveries threatening further action.
                    01/09/14 Final Notice received from MK Rapid Recoveries.
                    17/09/14 Letter from MK Rapid Recoveries saying they will pass my debt to Keynes Collections.
                    24/09/14 Notice of Intended Legal Action received from Keynes Collections.
                    16/09/15 Statement received from MKDP LLP.

12/10/15 Letter received from Hoist Portfolio holding 2 Limited saying they now own the debt.
                    12/10/15 Letter received from Robinson Way saying they are acting on behalf of Hoist Portfolio.
                    26/10/15 Letter received from Robinson Way asking me to contact them.
                    11/11/15 Reminder received from Robinson Way.

Last edited by dwj2112; 25 November 2015, 23:37.

Comment

• DEBT 8
                      • Type of account MBNA Credit Card

• Date commenced 30/07/2004

• Approx balance £9,987.18

• Status Dismissed (Decree Absolvitor)
                      • Account owner Now with Aktiv Kapital

08/03/13 Letter received from MBNA confirming credit agreement has been terminated.
                      11/04/13 Letter received from MBNA confirming that ownership of debt transferred to Aktiv Kapital.
                      01/05/13 Letter receeved from Aktiv Capital asking for contact or payment.

05/05/13 CCA Request Sent to Aktiv Capital.
                      08/05/13 Letter received from Aktiv Capital stating account is now on hold.
                      05/06/13 CCA received from Akt
                      iv Capital.
                      08/06/13 Letter received from Aktiv Capital stating account is still on hold!!

05/07/13 Niddy tells me CCA is Unenforceable
                      08/07/13 Letter received from Aktiv Capital stating account is still on hold!!

18/07/13 Letter received from Aktiv Capital enclosing several years of credit card statements and request for payment.
                      16/10/13 Missing Prescribed Terms Letter sent to Aktiv.
                      22/01/14 Letter received from Aktiv Capital stating they are still awaiting information from MBNA to resolve my query.
                      22/04/14
                      Letter received from Aktiv Capital asking me when I left my previous address.
                      22/08/14
                      Letter received from Aktiv Capital enclosing a list of all my credit card transactions saying that this should resolve my query.
                      08/12/14 Letter received from PRA group informing me that Aktiv Capital have now changed their name to PRA.
                      18/12/14 Letter received from PRA group saying they are pleased that they were able to talk to me (they didn't) about my finances and now requesting payment.
                      12/01/15 Letter received from PRA group offering a 25% discount to settle my account.
                      16/01/15 Letter received from PRA group saying my account has now been assigned to them!!!
                      13/02/15 Another letter received offering the 25% discount.
                      11/03/15 Letter received from PRA group saying I need to contact them to prevent them moving to the next stage.
                      23/04/15 Letter received from Brodies Solicitors saying I must contact them within 14 days to avoid further action.
                      11/08/15 Citation received from the Sheriff Court.
                      31/08/15 Notice to Defend lodged by my Solicitor with the court.
                      06/11/15 PRA group have dropped the action provided I pay legal costs. Solicitor has gone back to them asking them to cover legal costs too.
                      16/11/15 Received and accepted PRA's offer to contribute £960 towards costs.
                      Last edited by dwj2112; 25 November 2015, 23:57.

Comment

Originally posted by dwj2112 View Post
                        I was so unimpressed that I moved over to a Debt Elimination Company in October, but they don't seem to be getting much done either, and I constantly have to chase them up. It's difficult to trust that they are really working for me, and I'm paying them £300 a month. So far, all they've told me is that one of my debts is enforceable (it's from 2008) and they are paying a few pounds a month towards it, and the rest only £1 a month until they hear more from the creditors.
                        wow, you really need to get out of this contract as you can do it yourself for free - or I'll do it for you if you really want to pay me £300 per month! Seriously, that is disgusting and you ought to cancel this asap....

I keep getting calls from other Debt Management Companies and was considering moving to another one today, but just felt I was going round in circles. While researching the prospective new company online, I came across this site and it seems like I would be far better off saving my money, and following the advice on here - it's pretty impressive that you have built up such a resourcful site.
                        Glad you found us, now get that thing above cancelled asap and start to save that £3,500 per annum and have a holiday with it!

I have to admit it scares me doing it for myself.
                        Perfectly acceptable, but don't worry - it's really not that bad.

I haven't paid any of my unsecured debts since August, apart from the token payments, but I have been able to keep up the payments on my mortgages.
                        Thats good, keep up with the mortgage payments and don't worry too much about unsecured debts. More later

My main concern is that, if I go down the unenforceability route, I could end up losing my properties (although currently in negative equity) if any charges are put on them and all my hard work of the last 10 years would have been for nothing.
                        Not necessarily, basically UE works like a game of poker whereby we play a game until such time the lender gets arsey and makes legal threats at which point we then either settle using funds saved from the cessation of past payments and/or we defend if you have a good enough case. Lets presume you have a debt that gets heavy and it's a £10k debt, the odds are that if you saved this wasted £300pm for a year, we could get them to settle in F&F for that £3600 if not less. The thing is although a lender/dca may well get a charge, they won't enforce sale as any charge would be to the address you live at anyway. Then so long as you made payment to the judgment it'd be fine - that's of course assuming any of them decided to take action that we physically couldn't defend (ie post 2007).

Hope this makes things a little clearer, but read around some and get your bearings then make some decisions - we'll be here to help you through, no matter what you decide.

Niddy
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Id also add, get a CCA Request sent off to Opus, Barclays (egg) and MBNA straight away, 99% certain Opus will close the account, egg will too, and MBNA wont find anything.
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi All,

Thanks for your responses Niddy and SXGuy.

I've taken a couple of steps forward. I cancelled the arrangement with First Step Finance and decided to tackle the banks myself.

In all fairness, the majority of the £300 a month I was paying them was being used to build up a "pot" for paying my creditors if and when the time came, but after reading around on here I don't think they were doing anything that I couldn't do myself.

The guy that went through the cancellation with me was surprisingly helpful and objective. He also went through all the creditors with me and gave his opinion.

In relation to Egg (Barclaycard), Opus and MBNA he suggested that since they didn't seem to be chasing the debt at all at the moment, I should just leave them alone completely and not request the CCA agreement yet, as that might just encourage them to start pursuing the debt. Especially MBNA, as they had written to them saying they couldn't trace my account number (although I still get statements from them).

As far as the HBOS group is concerned it's a totally different matter. They call me several times a day - even on Christmas Eve and today (New Year's Eve). I now have letters from Albion Collections asking me to pay immediately.

My feeling is that I should get the CCA requests out to the HBOS group straight away, but leave the others alone for the moment.

If any of you have any thoughts on this, it would be great to hear from you.

Dewi

Comment

hi there,
                              Glad you have made the first step by stop paying this debt management company
                              Generally the advice is:
                              Stop all payments (enjoy a break because some take a while to realise you have stopped!)

Wait for any litter to come through and if so, send the CCA request. Link here.

Send replies for Niddy to check.

Then, with the support from AAD, let the battle commence!

Good luck and keep us posted
                              When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                              X