GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script sunnylolly - Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sunnylolly - Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunnylolly - Diary

This is my starting diary, I hope it is in the correct place. Here goes:
    p.s. going to do a separate post for each one.

Yes, that is the correct way to do it.

Comment

M&S MasterCard Credit Card - formerly Chargecard/Store card think a new card just turned up as a credit card one day.
      Date commenced - 25/6/97
      Balance £13276.98
      Last paid 30/4/18 £309.75 minimum payment
      Have not been able to pay May or June minimum payment due to no income from business
      Status - Credit report from Noddle today 1/7/18 shows up to date.
      Account owner M&S Bank

*Edit I have found a letter from Marks and Spencer Money dates 1/11/03 advising they ad recently wrote to me to explain they are upgrading my Chargecard to the new &more credit card (I haven't found that letter as yet) and as part of my upgrade they have set up a new direct debit on my account to replace the chargecard direct debit and they give me a new reference number (which is my current credit card number) and advising of &more benefits and card and pin would be with me soon *

Correspondence
      Letter sent (Citizens advice template) explaining cashflow position, asking for balance outstanding and requesting hold on action for 3 months whilst I work out finances and requesting freeze on interest and charges to stop debt increasing and an explanation if they can't or won't do this. No response to that letter but 2 letters dated 20th June requesting phone calls. Ignored at this point.
      Letter sent from file ref not requiring signature etc., received and signed for by M&S 29/8/18.

Received
      Letter dated 28/6/18 received 4/7/18 thanking me for letter above (citizens advice template) giving me 60 days whereby they won't chase payment but may send other correspondence. They won't stop charging interest until they agree a suitable repayment plan with me. Balance confirmed at £13276.98
      5/7/18 statement balance now £13485.97
      Statement dated 5/8/18 and a notice of variation to terms and conditions.
      Letter dated 16/8/18 in response to my CCA request to say they can't process my request as I did not provide a signature of authority. They have provided a separate sheet for me to complete and sign. They have given me 14 working days from the date of the letter to comply or they will assume I no longer require the information. I don't know what date the letter came as I have been away. They received my CCA request on the 9/8/18. They have kept the £1 postal order. They have provided a prepaid envelope and also an address for me to write to if I have any questions - response sent 24/8/18 ref signature
      6/9/18 Statement
      6/9/18 text asking me to contact them urgently.
      24/9/18 letter regarding review of accounts 18 months etc
      5/10/18 Statement
      10/10/18 Default Notice
      5/11/18 Statement
      6/11/18 Final Demand
      5/12/18 Statement
      10/1/19 Statement
      5/2/19Letter advising account passed to Moorcroft.
      7/2/19 Letter from Moorcroft
      15/2/19 letter from Moorcroft wanting contact.
      4/3/19 Letter from Moorcroft wanting contact
      15/3/19 Letter from Moorcroft wanting contact to agree repayment or discount
      1/4/19 Letter from Moorcroft with discount offer
      26/4/19 Letter from Moorcroft reviewing next steps in debt recovery action
      10/5/19 Letter from M&S advising they identified they failed to sent one or more arrears notice and to put it right enclosed copies of the notices.
      3/8/19 Letter from CSL (Credit Security Limited) Wanting contact within the next 10 days as they only hold account for limited time
      15/8/19 Letter from CSL wanting contact within 10 days
      18/11/19 Letter from CSL Final Notice to pay or get in touch within 10 days before they pass account to another debt collector or debt is sold to another collector.
      19/11/19 Letter from M&S Bank advising refund relating to delayed arrears notice and they have refunded around £900 back to account, I have no way to check and confirm this.
      Last edited by sunnylolly; 27 May 2020, 13:40. Reason: communication update

Comment

Hi Still Waving do I post each one as a reply to my original as I have done with M&S above?

Comment

Originally posted by sunnylolly View Post
          Hi Still Waving do I post each one as a reply to my original as I have done with M&S above?
          Hi

Just put your new entry into the box under the most recent post which says "write something".

Comment

Capital One Credit Card
            Date commenced - 13/4/01
            Balance £9539.08
            Last paid - 25/4/18 £223.84 minimum payment
            Have not been able to pay May or June minimum payment due to no income from business
            Status - Credit report from Noddle today 1/7/18 shows up to date
            Account owner Capital One

Correspondence

Sent
            Letter sent (Citizens advice template) explaining cashflow position, asking for balance outstanding and requesting hold on action for 3 months whilst I work out finances and requesting freeze on interest and charges to stop debt increasing and an explanation if they can't or won't do this.

CCA request sent and received by them 10/8/18 - no response received as of yesterday post 22/8/18

Received
            No response to letter sent 20/6/18
            Letter received 27/6/18 offering to help me get back in control of my finances! Requesting me to complete an income and expenditure form and they will offer me a plan, have to respond within 30 days or complete over the phone. I am not keen on doing either and have not responded yet.

dated 27/6/18 received 2/7/18 confirming balance £9539.08

dated 3/7/18 received 7/7/18 Notice of Sums in Arrears.

Agreement received and sent to Niddy who advises Enforceable.

31/8/18 Letter to advise I will permanently lose use of card if I don't pay or agree payment by 26/9/18
            7/9/18 letter dated 3/9/18 Notice of Sums in Arrears including FCA arrears information sheet. Letter also shows a payment of £1 to my account on 16/8/18 which looks like the £1 postal order I sent for CCA request.
            2/10/18 letter advising permanent loss of use of card.
            29/10/18 Default notice
            3/11/18 Notice of sums in arrears
            1/12/18 Statement of default
            3/12/18 confirmation of default and request to pay in full.
            30/8/19 Letter dated 27/8/19 advising debt sold to Lowell Portfolio 1 Ltd on 9/8/19 and they have instructed Lowell Financial Ltd (Lowell) to manage account.
            13/9/19 Letter from Lowell requesting payment.
            30/9/19 Letter from Lowell requesting payment
            14/10/19 letter from Lowell wanting contact.
            29/10/19 letter from Lowell wanting to talk to me.
            2/11/19 Letter from Wescot to say they have confirmed my address.
            14/11/19 Letter from Lowell wanting contact
            27/11/20 Letter from Lowell chasing payment
            16/12/19 Letter from Lowell to say account is overdue and offering 20% discount for payment by 30/12/19
            30/12/19 Overdue account Letter from Lowell wanting contact
            13/1/20 Overdue account letter from Lowell wanting contact and telling me my credit file can stop me getting a job etc etc
            13/1/20 Annual statement from Lowell Financial Limited
            30/1/20 Next step assessment letter if don't hear from me by 13/2/20 they will decide how to progress account.
            14/2/20 Next step assessment letter with a 40% discount offer if pay by 29/2/20
            4/3/20 Letter from Lowell wanting contact.
            8/4/20 Letter from Lowell with 50% discount if paid by 22/4/20
            13/5/20 received 19/5/20 Letter from Lowell with 60% discount if paid by 27/5/20
            Last edited by sunnylolly; 27 May 2020, 13:55. Reason: communication update

Comment

Next Directory Store Card
              Date commenced 22/8/02
              Balance £1310.87
              Last paid 6/6/18 £70.00 minimum payment
              Up to date but will not be able to make minimum payment due 10th July 2018.
              Status - up to date.
              Account owner Next pay

Correspondence

Sent
              Letter sent (Citizens advice template) explaining cashflow position, asking for balance outstanding and requesting hold on action for 3 months whilst I work out finances and requesting freeze on interest and charges to stop debt increasing and an explanation if they can't or won't do this.

Have not sent CCA request yet but this is the next one as it is pre 2007 so I will get on to this.

CCA request sent 25/8/18, royal mail tracking not showing as delivered but they have written to me and returned PO so I know they have received it,

Received

17/7/18 Statement
              Texts continually asking for payment
              16/8/18 email response to letter above, advising will stop collection activity for 30 days.
              17/8/18 Statement

31/8/18 Letter stating that they can no longer accept PO as payment and gave a list of payment methods debit card and so on. No mention of the CCA I requested, they seem to be acting as though I sent the 31 PO to pay off against my account!! Not sure what they are playing at.

6/9/18 Letter advising they are unable to provide a copy of my executed credit agreement at this time! They sent copies of credit terms at time account opened, copy of current terms and copy most recent statement. They said it is important I understand they can continue to ask for payment, issue a default notice, pass info to credit agency and to 3rd party debt collector and sell debt on.

7/9/18 Letter advising credit limit reduced to £300 and advising this puts me over my credit limit.
              17/9/18 Statement
              19/9/18 Notice of sums in arrears
              24/9/18 request to pay arrears
              2/10/18 request to pay arrears
              17/10/18 Notice of sums in arrears
              17/10/18 Statement
              22/10/19 request to pay arrears
              9/11/18 request to pay arrears inc budget sheet
              17/11/18 Statement
              29/11/18 request to pay arrears
              11/12/18 Default notice
              5/1/19 letter from Brecon Debt recovery - notice of debt collection.
              22/1/19 letter from Brecon Debt recovery - notice of debt collection
              9/2/19 letter from Brecon Debt recovery - notice of debt collection.
              28/2/19 letter from Brecon debt stating final communication from them and debt will be transferred to external debt collection agency.
              20/3/10 letter from Moorcroft wanting payment
              12/4/19 letter from Moorcroft wanting payment to avoid further action.
              26/4/19 letter from Moorcroft with monthly instalment offer
              10/5/19 letter from Moorcroft reviewing account for further steps for collection
              24/5/19 letter from Moorcroft advising passed to Home Collections Division for action
              Last edited by sunnylolly; 24 July 2019, 13:03. Reason: communication update

Comment

Post Office Credit Card
                Date commenced 20/10/06
                Balance £5780.28
                Date last paid 4/5/18 £141.00 minimum payment
                Have not paid June and won't be able to pay July.
                Status - arrears by one month. (credit report shows up to date)
                Account owner - Post Office Money/Bank of Ireland

Correspondence

Sent

CCA request sent and received by them 13/8/18 - no response back as of yesterday post 22/8/18.
                No response or reply from CCA request, been about 20 days now since they signed for it.

Received
                No response to above letter. Letter dated 21/6/18 requesting payment.
                18/7/18 letter advising default sums
                18/7/18 letter asking me to talk to them about payments
                18/7/18 credit card statement
                27/7/18 Payment reminder Balance now £5891.76
                dated 10/8/18 Default event notice, late payment fee and overlimit fee £24
                Statement dated 12/8/18 wanting me to call them.
                31/8/18 Letter wanting immediate action and want to speak to me.
                19/9/18 Letter to get in touch.
                19/9/18 Default sums notice
                18/9/18 Statement
                19/9/18 Default Notice
                10/10/18 Letter advising account terminated.
                12/10/18 Default sums notice
                12/10/18 Statement
                12/11/18 Letter advising account now passed to debt collection agency Debt Managers (Services) Ltd (DMS) and I should contact them.
                30/11/18 Duplicate of above letter re: DMS
                10/12/18 Letter from DMS asking me to contact them.
                STILL NO CCA RECEIVED FROM PO
                16/1/19 letter from Debt Managers (Services) saying they have tried to contact me and that in my local area 98% of customers rated their experience dealing with them as good or excellent and I could be one of them!!! Letter closes by saying I may have not responded previously due to an oversight but now if I do not respond I am making an active choice!!
                18/2/19 letter from DMS, assuming for this account as no details of card company or card account number just their reference number so meaningless really. Wanting contact for payment plan.
                Last edited by sunnylolly; 25 February 2019, 13:42. Reason: communication update

Comment

Play.Com/MBNA Credit Card
                  Date commenced 29/5/09
                  Balance £5942.25
                  Date last paid 30/4/18 £136.26 minimum payment
                  Have not paid May and June.
                  Status arrears (credit report shows up to date)
                  Account owner MBNA

Correspondence

Sent

CCA request sent and received by them on 9/8/18 - nothing back as of yesterday post 22/8/18
                  Agreement sent to Niddy who advises enforceable.

Received

Letter dated 29/6/18 received 5/7/18 agreeing to waive interest and fees for 30 days but want I&E completing then a phone call. Let them know if I need more time, even though I requested 3 months in my letter. Balance confirmed £5946.25
                  Letter dated 4/7/18 received 7/7/18 Notice of Sums in Arrears.
                  dated 7/8/18 letter asking for payments to be brought up to date.
                  dated 13/8/18 letter asking if I need help as I have missed 3 payments, plus a dealing with debts leaflet.
                  23/8/18 paperwork received in connection with CCA request - I have emailed this morning for it to be checked.
                  7/9/18 Notice of Sums in Arrears dated 4/9/18
                  4/9/18 letter to increase payments to save interest
                  14/9/18 Statement
                  3/10/18 letter ref behind in payments
                  1/11/18 Default notice
                  3/11/18 Notice of sums in arrears
                  16/1/19 Letter advising termination of credit agreement.
                  26/2/19 Letter from MBNA advising debt sold to PRA who will be in touch.
                  28/3/19 Letter from PRA group advising discount may be available
                  2/3/19Letter from PRA group to say they have purchased debt.
                  Last edited by sunnylolly; 24 July 2019, 13:00. Reason: communication update

Comment

Sainsbury Bank Credit Card
                    Date commenced 6/5/10
                    Balance £4787.85
                    Date last paid 1/5/18 £104.88 minimum payment
                    Have not paid June
                    Status arrears one month £104.90 (credit report shows up to date)
                    Account owner Sainsbury's Bank

Correspondence

Sent
                    Letter sent 7/8/18 (Citizens advice template) explaining cashflow position, asking for balance outstanding and requesting hold on action for 3 months whilst I work out finances and requesting freeze on interest and charges to stop debt increasing and an explanation if they can't or won't do this.

I have not yet sent CCA request, just the above letter.

17/11/18 - CCA request sent.

Received
                    Letter requesting I bring account up to date.
                    4/7/18 letter telling me I am behind with payments
                    6/7/18 letter with notice of sums in arrears and FCA sheet
                    18/7/18 credit card statement
                    24/7/18 Letter wanting me to get in touch threatening notice of default balance now £4883.96
                    Statement dated 6/8/18 wanting me to get in touch etc.
                    30/8/18 Letter chasing payment.
                    31/8/18 Letter confirming 3 month hold on account. Want I&E which was supposed to be included but wasn't. Haven't sent CCA yet, will wait until 3 months is up now.
                    6/9/18 Statement
                    12/9/18 Notice of Sums in Arrears
                    22/9/18 Letter advising behind with payments
                    29/9/18 Letter agreeing 30 day hold period ref letter sent 7/8/18
                    6/10/18 Statement
                    28/10/18 Letter advising end of hold period
                    6/11/18 Notice of Sums in Arrears
                    6/11/18 Statement
                    26/11/18 return of £1 postal order with letter advising they don't charge for cca.
                    27/11/18 Letter requesting payment/contact
                    6/12/18 Letter regarding persistent debt on credit card.
                    3/12/18 Copy of signed statement of account, reconstituted current T&C's, original signed application, reconstituted version of the original executed agreement - will send to Niddy for checking Advised Enforceable.
                    27/12/18 letter advising account in arrears and default notice will be issued.
                    11/1/19 Statement also advising over credit limit fee applied.
                    11/1/19 Notice of Sums in Arrears and information sheet.
                    16/1/19 Default Notice
                    6/2/19 Statement
                    8/2/19 letter wanting to speak to me
                    28/2/19 letter wanting contact
                    6/3/19 statement
                    14/3/19 letter wanting contact
                    11/3/19 letter advising going paperless for statements
                    13/3/19 notice of sums in arrears for 1/2/19 £111 and 4/3/19 £3995
                    6/4/19 statement
                    6/5/19 notice of sums in arrears for 1/4/19 £12 and 1/5/19 £12
                    5/7/19 notice of sums in arrears for 31/5/19 £12 and 1/7/19 for £12
                    6/9/19 letter about my being in persistent debt!
                    6/9/19 notice of sums in arrears
                    25/9/19 letter admitting to technical issue with their system resulting in fees and charges applied to account after it was moved to recoveries. Refunded any fees and charges.
                    6/1/20 Notice of Sums in Arrears
                    23/1/20 letter from Sainsburys advising account transferred to Wescot for collection.
                    30/1/20 Notice of debt collection from Wescot
                    9/2/20 Letter from Wescot advising they have done additional checks to confirm address
                    19/2/20 Wescot reduced settlement offer if I telephone them to find out how much.
                    6/3/20 Notice of sums in arrears from Sainsbury
                    7/3/20 Letter from Wescot to contact them regarding repayment
                    19/3/20 letter from 2F to confirm they have confirmed my residency and want me to get in touch.
                    6/4/20 Letter from Sainsbury regarding persistent debt on credit card
                    6/5/20 received 19/5/20 Notice of Sums in Arrears from Sainsbury
                    Last edited by sunnylolly; 27 May 2020, 13:47. Reason: communication update

Comment

First Direct Credit Card
                      Date commenced 15/7/10
                      Balance £8878.09
                      Date last paid 12/4/18 minimum payment £263.79
                      Have not paid May and June
                      Status arrears of £522.61 (2 months)
                      Account owner First Direct

Correspondence

Our main current account is with First Direct and is a joint account so my Husband spoke to them on the phone roughly a week ago and explained cash position, current account and both our credit cards they agree to freeze interest and charges for 3 months and wanted a £1 per month payment. They pushed hard for an income and expenditure on the phone which he said he couldn't do at that time they want a call back within the month with this information. We haven't paid the £1 yet as wasn't sure when to pay it etc.,
                      Letter sent in response to them requiring signature to action CCA request - received by FD and signed for 29/8/18

Received

18/6/18 letter and a Default Notice requiring payment of arrears by 10/7/18 - in phone call above to Husband they said ignore the default notice as he had spoken to them and made arrangements.
                      18/7/18 Statement balance £9002.72
                      26/7/18 letter advising account is £788.89 delinquent and notice to close all accounts. They want a conversation to discuss our financial difficulties and a Personal Budget Plan prior to the call within 7 days or we will have two months notice to close accounts.

Letter dated 15/8/18 returning copy of my CCA request letter as it is unsigned and they are unable to respond. Asking me to sign and return the letter and they will then provide the information. They have also kept £1 postal order.

22/8/18 statement showing overdue payment of just over £1000 with a voluntary payment option of around £1300 which is also the minimum payment.
                      20/8/18 letter wanting voluntary payment/minimum payment and highlighting how little I have paid blah blah
                      17/9/18 Statement
                      18/10/18 Statement
                      18/10/18 all accounts with First Direct closed
                      16/11/18 Statement
                      14/12/18 Statement
                      27/12/18 Final demand (still no agreement received)
                      22/1/19 Statement
                      6/2/19 Statement with zero balance owing
                      23/2/19 Letter from HSBC dated 18/2/19 advising transfer of account to HSBC Repayment Services.
                      13/3/19 Letter from HSBC wanting contact.
                      10/4/19 Letter from HSBC wanting contact
                      4/5/19 Letter from HSBC offering 30% discount for F&F
                      11/6/19 Letter from HSBC advising transfer of account to Moorcroft.
                      12/6/19 Letter from Moorcroft advising they will be in contact about account or I can contact them.
                      26/6/19 Letter from Moorcroft wanting contact
                      10/7/19 Letter from Moorcroft wanting contact
                      24/7/19 Letter from Moorcroft wanting contact to agree repayment plan or a discount and I could then be free of debt!!
                      26/7/19 Letter from Moorcroft offering affordable repayment plan or discount
                      7/8/19 Letter from Moorcroft - discount offer
                      2/9/19 Letter from Moorcroft reviewing account to consider next steps in relation to further debt recovery action.
                      10/10/19 letter from HSBC to advise account transferred to Westcot
                      23/10/19 letter from Wescot advising instructed by HSBC
                      12/11/19 Letter from Wescot with 40% discount
                      30/11/19 letter from Wescott wanting contact
                      4/5/20 received 12/5/20 Letter from HSBC to advise debt sold to Cabot Financial UK Limited.
                      4/5/20 received 12/5/20 letter from Cabot advising they have bought debt from HSBC
                      20/5/20 received 26/5/20 letter from Cabot to set up payment plan.
                      Last edited by sunnylolly; 14 December 2020, 16:08.

Comment

MBNA credit card
                        Date commenced 3/8/05
                        Balance £8744.34
                        Date last paid 23/3/18 minimum payment £270.59
                        Have not paid April, May and June
                        Status arrears £828.42
                        Account owner MBNA

Communication

Sent

Husband spoke to them and explained situation, they pushed hard for Income and Expenditure on the phone he said he couldn't at that time, they agreed to 1 month freeze on interest and charges and no action but wanted a call back with income and expenditure which he has not done but we sent a citizens advice template letter explaining cashflow position further, asking for balance outstanding and requesting hold on action for 3 months whilst I work out finances and requesting freeze on interest and charges to stop debt increasing and an explanation if they can't or won't do this.

CCA request sent and received by them on 9/8/18 - no response as of yesterday 22/8/18
                        Agreement sent to Niddy UE!!!

Received

dated 27/6/18 received 2/7/18 request to complete I&E
                        25/7/18 Notice of Sums in Arrears with FCA leaflet
                        30/7/18 letter reference 3 missed payments and requesting a payment.
                        dated 6/8/18 advising of 4 missed payments and asking to contact them so they can help. They sent an I&E form for completion
                        23/8/18 Copy of paperwork as per CCA request received - emailed in this morning to be checked.
                        27/8/18 Statement
                        31/8/18 Letter advising 5 payments behind and wanting payment etc.,
                        7/9/18 Letter date 4/9/18 issuing Default Notice served under Section 87(1) of Consumer Credit Act 1974 and threat of further action if don't pay.
                        20/9/18 letter re payments over 18 months etc.
                        24/9/18 Notice of sums in arrears
                        24/9/18 Statement
                        24/10/18 Statement
                        12/11/18 agreement terminated letter
                        December 2018 change of terms and conditions
                        3/1/19 Letter advising debt sold to PRA Group (UK)
                        8/1/19 letter from PRA Group to advise they have purchased the outstanding balance from MBNA with effect from 20/12/18 and they will be in touch to understand current circumstances to reach a suitable outcome etc.
                        4/2/19 letter from PRA Group with a reduced settlement offer.
                        Last edited by sunnylolly; 14 December 2020, 16:04.

Comment

Post office credit card
                          Date commenced 8/3/07
                          Balance £6538.39
                          Date last paid 11/5/18 minimum payment £131.00
                          Have not paid June
                          Status arrears one month
                          Account owner Post office money credit card/Bank of Ireland

Communication

Sent

CCA request sent and received by them 13/8/18 - no response as of yesterday post 22/8/18
                          No response to CCA request or reply to date 3/9/18 about 20 days since they received and signed for it.

Received

letter dated 28/6/18 received 7/7/18 requesting payment
                          12/7/18 confirming letter I sent asking for 3 months breathing space, they gave 30 days but want a 6 page SFS completing and to get back to them. Plus a Dealing with Debt booklet.
                          19/7/18 statement
                          19/7/18 letter advising behind with payments plus FCA leaflet
                          dated 3/8/18 advising of overdue payments x 2 and over credit limit, wanting to get in touch.
                          7/9/18 Letter dated 3/9/18 wanting phone call, urgent action required.
                          19/8/18 Statement
                          19/9/18 request to phone about payments
                          19/9/18 Default notice
                          19/9/18 Default sum
                          19/9/18 Statement
                          17/10/18 Account terminated
                          19/10/18 Default sum
                          26/10/18 Statement
                          19/11/18 Statement
                          19/12/18 Statement
                          28/12/18 letter advising of all the great benefits a PO credit card has to offer!!
                          19/1/19 Statement
                          24/1/19 Letter advising account passed to Debt Managers (Services) Ltd.
                          18/2/19 letter from DMS wanting contact.
                          15/3/19 letter from DMS wanting payment
                          16/4/19 letter from DMS wanting payment
                          Last edited by sunnylolly; 24 July 2019, 13:19. Reason: communication update

Comment

Nationwide credit card
                            Date commenced 16/4/09
                            Balance £11053.29 (strangely had a credit limit increase a few months ago which surprised us as credit limit poor and have only made minimum payments on all cards for a long time now)
                            Date last paid 11/6/18 £331.08 minimum payment
                            Status up to date but won't be able to pay July.
                            Account owner Nationwide credit card services

Communication

Sent

7/8/18 Letter sent (Citizens advice template) explaining cashflow position, asking for balance outstanding and requesting hold on action for 3 months whilst I work out finances and requesting freeze on interest and charges to stop debt increasing and an explanation if they can't or won't do this.

Have not sent CCA request yet.

17/11/18 - CCA request sent - no response to date (20/12/18)
                            13/3/19 SAR request sent to Nationwide

Received

17/7/18 letter advising late payment and over credit limit.
                            17/7/18 Credit card statement Balance now £11477.54
                            13/8/18 letter advising they will allow a period of 'breathing space' as per letter sent above. They have stopped collections activity for 30 days from letter date. Have included an I&E they want completing and for us to make contact within the 30 days to advise of payment plan etc.,
                            17/8/18 Notice of Sums in Arrears
                            17/8/18 Letter re paying more in interest, charges and fees than repayments over past 18 months (credit limit increase @ May 2018)
                            17/8/18 Statement
                            17/9/18 Statement
                            27/9/18 Default Notice
                            17/10/18 Statement
                            17/10/18 Notice of Sums in Arrears
                            23/10/18 Demand for payment
                            10/11/18 Letter offering opportunity to pay off debt at a one off discounted sum
                            10/11/18 Letter requesting payment proposal and stating they will consider any offer of payment.
                            17/11/18 Statement
                            20/11/18 Final Notice
                            17/12/18 Letter advising account transferred to Shoosmiths Solicitors and to communicate directly with them.
                            5/1/19 Letter from Shoosmiths advising if we don't agree suitable terms of repayment they are instructed to issue court proceedings with a view to obtaining a CCJ but their client would prefer to reach an agreement for payment rather than issue court proceedings they state the balance is owing under the terms of a written agreement dated on or around 16th April 2009 and we can request a copy of the agreement etc etc and they want the reply form and financial statement completed and returned 30 days from date of the letter (letter date 2/1/19) Advised that this is letter before action and to respond with non-compliance of CCA request.
                            8/2/19 letter advising unable to comply with CCA request made by me 17th November 2018 due to not signing letter of authority, returned £1 PO
                            12/2/19 Letter from Shoosmiths with copy of credit agreement, including first and last statement issued. Wanting I&E and payment proposal within 14 days failure may result in legal action.
                            15/3/19 Missed call from nationwide
                            21/3/19 Letter dated 19/3/19 from Nationwide to advise they received SAR request on 14th March, the have all information requested but won't provide telephone calls unless we have specifically requested them and we have to give information on who, what , where, when etc so they can do this. They also won't post information out Hubby has to collect from Nationwide Branch and take proof of delivery as they don't recognise his signature, despite him signing.
                            21/3/19 Same day as above received, Claim Form received from County Court Business Centre dated 20/3/19 for Nationwide.
                            With Di

Agreement confirmed by Niddy as being UE.
                            Last edited by sunnylolly; 30 August 2019, 13:31.

Comment

Asda Credit Card
                              Date commenced 27/4/10
                              Balance £1283.96
                              Date last paid 21/5/18 minimum payment £30.92
                              Arrears one month £30.62 two months as of 24/7/18
                              Account owner New Day

Communication

Sent

CCA request sent and received by them 10/8/18 - no response received as of yesterday post 22/8/18
                              No response to CCA request over 20 days now.

Received

24/6/18 Default Sums notification late payment fee £12 and returned payment fee £12
                              25/6/18 Letter about missed payment
                              Phone calls daily up to about 9pm, at least 6 a day.
                              No response to letter sent above.
                              13/7/18 letter advising in arrears and request to pay.
                              24/7/18 statement and notice of sums in arrears and FCA leaflet and notice of default sum £12 late payment fee
                              dated 14/8/18 letter to state they are about to pass account to their debt recovery unit if don't pay £86
                              31/8/18 Statement and Notice of Default Sums
                              31/8/18 Letter dated 25/8/18 advising termination of agreement and account passed to Debt Recovery Unit and full balance now due.
                              31/8/18 another copy of letter above, two received two separate envelopes. No mention of my CCA request though!
                              19/9/18 request to get in touch letter
                              24/9/18 18 months payment information letter
                              24/9/18 Account suspended letter
                              4/10/18 letter suggesting they may offer a partial settlement or reduced rate payment arrangement.
                              24/10/18 account suspended
                              29/10/18 request to contact them.
                              24/11/18 default registered with credit reference agencies
                              25/11/18 account suspended
                              25/11/18 Notice of sums in arrears
                              4/11/18 account suspended letter
                              25/1/19 letter from asset link capital to advise New Day have assigned account to them.
                              22/3/19 letter from Link referring to previous letter advising account sold to Asset Link Capital (No5) Limited wanting contact
                              8/4/19 Letter from Link same as above letter
                              28/2/19 Letter from Link same as above letter
                              29/7/19 Letter from Kearns Solicitors dated 15/7/19 headed letter of claim they have been instructed by Link and wanting payment within 30 days failure will result in court proceedings being issued.
                              2/8/19 Statement of Account from Link Financial dated 14/7/19 wanting me to contact them to discuss despite sending Solicitor letter dated 15/7/19 above, including Arrears information sheet.
                              22/8/19 Court claim received, passed to the lovely Di, Jo and team. Will update final outcome when known!
                              Last edited by sunnylolly; 11 September 2019, 13:52. Reason: communication update

Comment

Working...
                              X