GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Getting Back On Track........................Saint X - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting Back On Track........................Saint X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Saint X View Post
    LLOYDS TSB BANK PLC DEBT NO 2

Creditor PRA

Current debt £6957,05

Last payment Monday 11th September to DMP

CCA request sent July 24th 2017.

A couple of replies deeming the debt unenforceable, but thus far, no sign of any agreement!

Almost certain Post 2007

Letter received. Dated 26/07/2017 stating receipt of CCA request, and placing account on hold.

Letter received. Dated 16/08/2017 with enclosed documents, not enforceable.

Letter received 20/09/2017 with re-constituted agreement. Sent to Niddy who deems enforceable.

Letter received. Dated 06/10/2017 with a reduced offer for full and final payment

Apologies if I've missed you refer to this later on in this thread but what is the current state of this enforceable one? My situation is v similar to yours, with some of the same companies so keen to get a feel for how they operate.... Strength in numbers!

Comment

• Originally posted by SarahSarah View Post

Apologies if I've missed you refer to this later on in this thread but what is the current state of this enforceable one? My situation is v similar to yours, with some of the same companies so keen to get a feel for how they operate.... Strength in numbers!
      Hi SarahSarah
      I have been constantly called by PRA group, daily except for Sundays. I have now turned off my Answerphone, and do not worry about these calls at all. They also send the occasional letter, with an offer to settle, but thus far, not enough to tempt me. Best of luck with your journey

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
        as you are keeping record on diary each entry then save space edit last entry and add new date and time to diary, not a new para each time then all in one place. I suggest
        Thank you Tech Clerk.
        Sorry for late reply, have had a spell in hospital, just getting my fitness back

Comment

LLOYDS TSB BANK PLC DEBT NO 2

Creditor PRA

Current debt £6957,05

Last payment Monday 11th September to DMP

CCA request sent July 24th 2017.

A couple of replies deeming the debt unenforceable, but thus far, no sign of any agreement!

Almost certain Post 2007

Letter received. Dated 26/07/2017 stating receipt of CCA request, and placing account on hold.

Letter received. Dated 16/08/2017 with enclosed documents, not enforceable.

Letter received 20/09/2017 with re-constituted agreement. Sent to Niddy who deems enforceable.

Letter received. Dated 06/10/2017 with a reduced offer for full and final payment

Letter received from PRA group, dated 22 June 2018 with offer of £5,542.70 to settle.
          Nowhere near tempting enough

Saint X

Comment

Letter received from PRA group, dated 22 June 2018 with offer of £5,542.70 to settle.

Saint X
            They are going the wrong way, they made an earlier offer of £5066.

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Waving View Post
              PRA are litigacious and the pattern shown here is of getting their paper work in order!! From UE to EN. The sending of a token offer revised upwards from an earlier offer might be to make them look reasonable in the eyes of a third party (Court).

Now would be a sensible time to raise a SAR with Lloyds it will include PRA's current communications and lift the lid on their plots and strategy!
              With PRA its important to stay one jump ahead of them. Silence here is golden.

Comment

Looking back through your thread I can't see whether this Lloyds TSB debt was originally a credit card or a loan or maybe a combination of both plus an overdraft etc. So can you fill me in (apologies if you've already posted that somewhere).

PRA have sent you a reconstituted credit agreement which you've been told is enforceable but there are more reasons for a debt to be unenforceable other than the credit agreement.

How did you apply for this account (online, in the branch etc)?

Was there PPI involved?

When (what year) was it assigned to PRA and was it assigned direct to them or was it assigned to another debt purchaser first such as Aktiv Kapital?

Di

Comment

• Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

Looking back through your thread I can't see whether this Lloyds TSB debt was originally a credit card or a loan or maybe a combination of both plus an overdraft etc. So can you fill me in (apologies if you've already posted that somewhere).

PRA have sent you a reconstituted credit agreement which you've been told is enforceable but there are more reasons for a debt to be unenforceable other than the credit agreement.

How did you apply for this account (online, in the branch etc)?

Was there PPI involved?

When (what year) was it assigned to PRA and was it assigned direct to them or was it assigned to another debt purchaser first such as Aktiv Kapital?

Di
                  Hi Di,
                  I hope you are well
                  I am not 100% sure, but think it was a loan.
                  I can not remember for sure if online or in branch, but will look into it.
                  No PPI as far as I am aware.
                  Will get back in the next couple of days

Saint X

Comment

• Originally posted by Roger View Post

PRA are litigacious and the pattern shown here is of getting their paper work in order!! From UE to EN. The sending of a token offer revised upwards from an earlier offer might be to make them look reasonable in the eyes of a third party (Court).

Now would be a sensible time to raise a SAR with Lloyds it will include PRA's current communications and lift the lid on their plots and strategy!
                    With PRA its important to stay one jump ahead of them. Silence here is golden.
                    Thank you Roger
                    I will SAR Lloyds in the next day or so
                    I already have SAR from PayPlan
                    Saint X

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Waving View Post

Exactly SW
                      Thanks for your post

Saint X

Comment

• Is this the point where I interject and say......Although it is true that PRA can be rather robust with litigation........they also regularly fall down through not being able to get their ducks in a row quite correctly.........Time and time again
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spud View Post
                          Is this the point where I interject and say......Although it is true that PRA can be rather robust with litigation........they also regularly fall down through not being able to get their ducks in a row quite correctly.........Time and time again
                          Thanks for your post Spud
                          This raises my confidence levels

Saint X

Comment

• Hi all
                            Would anyone know the address for Lloyds, in order to SAR?
                            Also, I have read somewhere there is no longer any charge?

Saint X

Comment

• DSAR Unit
                              Lloyds Bank
                              Customer Service Recovery
                              Charlton Place, C57
                              Andover, SP10 1RE

correct go to templates and download DSAR Request no charge and they now have 30 days to respond
                              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I am not 100% sure, but think it was a loan.

Maybe PRA are not 100% sure either

I asked because it's not uncommon for creditors to amalgamate a credit card/loan/overdraft before they assign the overall debt to a third party which can cause the debt purchaser legal problems.

Di

Comment

Working...
                                X