GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script scottygees UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

scottygees UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scottygees View Post
    MBNA
    • Credit Card
    • Date commenced-unknown
    • Approx balance-£785
    • Date last paid-Sept 2010
    • Are you on arrangement or not paying-DMP but no payment made since Feb 2017
    • Status-unknown as no longer showing on credit report
    • Account owner- Idem Capital Securities
    no previous correspondence recd
    13/7/17-CCA request made
    17/7/17 CCA request delivered and signed for
    21/7/17-letter received from Idem dated 19/7/17."we will endeavour to provide the requisite information within the next 12 working days
    4/08/17-letter received from Idem dated 2/8/17.They are unable to provide the CCA at present and accept the agreement can't be enforced until such time they can. They have contacted original lender and if available will send it if available. They confirm balance is still outstanding and will continue to pursue including updating credit reference agencies. They state I am free to take whatever action I consider appropriate but they will not be releasing me from any obligation under the agreement

Comment

MBNA
      • Credit Card
      • Date commenced-unknown
      • Approx balance-£785
      13/7/17-CCA request made
      21/7/17-letter received from Idem dated 19/7/17."we will endeavour to provide the requisite information within the next 12 working days
      4/08/17-letter received from Idem dated 2/8/17.They are unable to provide the CCA at present and accept the agreement can't be enforced until such time they can. They have contacted original lender and if available will send it if available. They confirm balance is still outstanding and will continue to pursue including updating credit reference agencies. They state I am free to take whatever action I consider appropriate but they will not be releasing me from any obligation under the agreement

Comment

MBNA
        • Credit Card
        • Date commenced-unknown
        • Approx balance-£785
        13/7/17-CCA request made

Comment

What to do, what to do ...Oh I know, file and keep fingers crossed.

Comment

That's good news, keep the letter safe!
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

5/8/17-income and expenditure form recd from Idem dated 2/8/17. Filed away no action to take

Comment

5/8/17-income and expenditure form recd from Idem dated 2/8/17. Filed away no action to take
                Without the CCA have NO CONTACT WITH THEM!
                That was Niddy's advice to me in a similar circumstance with Arrow.

Comment

VANQUIS
                  • Credit Card
                  • Date commenced -not known
                  • Approx balance £1002
                  • Date last paid -Sept 2010
                  • Are you on arrangement or not paying-DMP but no payment since Feb 2016
                  • Status -Default 31/8/2015
                  • Account owner-DLC
                  9/6/17-letter recd confirming they have been instructed by vanquish to collect balance and require me to contact them
                  26/6/17-letter recd offering a 50% reduction on outstanding balance
                  13/7/17-CCA request made
                  17/7/17-CCA request delivered and signed for
                  VANQUIS
                  • Credit Card
                  • Approx balance £1002
                  • Account owner-DLC
                  9/6/17-letter recd confirming they have been instructed by vanquish to collect balance and require me to contact them
                  13/7/17-CCA request made
                  12/8/17-letter recdfrom DLC dated 1/8/17 stating they are only collectors and that I need to send request directly to Vanquis.They have returned the postal order. Any advice or should I just now send the request to Vanquis?

Comment

send to Vanquis the owner of the alledged debt!
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                      Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                      Can I change the payee on the PO or would I need a new one?

Comment

probably a new one, as defaced if not

Comment

If you have kept the post office receipt for the postal order (you should have), then you can probably get a refund - enquire at the post office for details.

Comment

VANQUIS
                            • Credit Card
                            • Approx balance £1002
                            • Account owner-DLC
                            13/7/17-CCA request made
                            12/8/17-letter recdfrom DLC dated 1/8/17 stating they are only collectors and that I need to send request directly to Vanquis.They have returned the postal order. Any advice or should I just now send the request to Vanquis?
                            17/08/17-CCA request made to Vanquis

Comment

So one of my outstanding debts that hasn't been paid for a while is a catalogue. I have had a transfer of assignment letter from them saying Lowells now own the debt. Can I send a CCA request on this?

Comment

Yes, you can

Comment

Working...
                                X