GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script scottygees UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

scottygees UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

Which creditor is this and what address did you use when you sent your CCA Request?

Di
    Di it is the Barclaycard account held by link finance. Po box 30095,SE17WU

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

Which creditor is this and what address did you use when you sent your CCA Request?

Di
      Now delivered

Comment

Originally posted by scottygees View Post
        Now delivered
        Jolly good

Di

Comment

YORKSHIRE BANK
          • Credit Card
          • Date commenced-not known
          • Approx balance-£1583
          • Date last paid -Sept 2010
          • Are you on arrangement or not paying-DMP but no payment made since Feb 2017
          • Status-unknown as no longer showing on credit report
          • Account owner-Cabot
          12/06/17-letter recd asking for contact to discuss solutions e.g monthly payment plan and reduced lump sum payment to clear
          13/07/17-CCA request made
          17/7/17-CCA delivered and signed for
          21/7/17-letter recd from Cabot dated 16/7/17,so this would have crossed in the post with my CCA request.It states as no payments are being received or a commitment to a payment plan the account will be reviewed for legal action.please contact us within 28 days. We have flexible solutions available.

Do I need to do anything at this stage?

Comment

MBNA
            • Credit Card
            • Date commenced-unknown
            • Approx balance-£785
            • Date last paid-Sept 2010
            • Account owner- Idem Capital Securities
            no previous correspondence recd
            13/7/17-CCA request made
            17/7/17 CCA request delivered and signed for
            21/7/17-letter received from Idem dated 19/7/17."we will endeavour to provide the requisite information within the next 12 working days

Comment

TESCO
              • Credit Card
              • Date commenced -not known
              • Approx balance- £989
              • Are you on arrangement or not paying-DMP but no payment made since Feb 2016
              • Status -unknown.Account no longer on credit report
              • Account owner -Robinson Way
              no previous correspondence recd
              13/7/17-CCA request made
              17/7/17-CCA request delivered and signed for
              21/7/17-letter received from Robinson Way confirming received CCA request and account put on hold temporarily until they have the agreement

Comment

21/7/17-letter recd from Cabot dated 16/7/17,so this would have crossed in the post with my CCA request.It states as no payments are being received or a commitment to a payment plan the account will be reviewed for legal action.please contact us within 28 days. We have flexible solutions available.

Do I need to do anything at this stage?
                Do nothing its UE whilst in default of a CCA

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                  Do nothing its UE whilst in default of a CCA
                  I was sure that would be the case but also thought I better check to be on safe side.

Comment

TESCO
                    • Loan
                    • Approx balance- £12267.15
                    • Status -default date Feb 2012
                    I called Robinson Way to explain issues with DMP etc and they agreed to put account on hold for 30 days to allow stepchange to contact them.
                    19/06/17-letter recd from Robinson Way confirming that in connection with my update no further action will be taken on account for next 30 days
                    17/7/17-CCA request issued.
                    18/7/17-CCA request delivered and signed for
                    TESCO
                    • Loan
                    • Approx balance- £12267.15
                    • Status -default date Feb 2012
                    I called Robinson Way to explain issues with DMP etc and they agreed to put account on hold for 30 days to allow stepchange to contact them.
                    19/06/17-letter recd from Robinson Way confirming that in connection with my update no further action will be taken on account for next 30 days
                    17/7/17-CCA request issued.
                    18/7/17-CCA request delivered and signed for
                    22/7/17-letter dated 18/7/17 recd from Robinson Way account put on hold whilst they deal with CCA request

Comment

YORKSHIRE BANK
                      • Credit Card
                      • Date commenced-not known
                      • Approx balance-£1583
                      • Account owner-Cabot
                      12/06/17-letter recd asking for contact to discuss solutions e.g monthly payment plan and reduced lump sum payment to clear
                      13/07/17-CCA request made
                      17/7/17-CCA delivered and signed for
                      29/7/17- letter recd from Cabot dated 24/7/17. Confirming they don't currently have this info. But have requested it from Yorkshire bank.they acknowledge the account is temporarily UE as they won't be able to provide CCA within 12 day period but they anticipate to have it within 40 days. They will write again if CCA not available at 40 days.

Comment

i have just received a default notice on a catalogue account today that hasn't been paid since my DMP put on hold. It looks like a standard default letter including default information sheet. It quotes The usual required action to get account up to date but mentions about applying to the court for a Time Order . Never heard of this before. There are then a lot of ifs and mays etc and advice to contact CAB.Should I just file this for the time being? Will this be covered under the same CCA regs?

Comment

Simply file this! Elsewhere on the Forum you will find that the Default Notice can or has been used to determine Statue Bar date.

Comment

CAPITAL ONE
                            • Credit Card
                            • Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007)-unknown
                            • Approx balance-£989.40
                            • Date last paid -September 2010
                            • Are you on arrangement or not paying-currently on a DMP but not paid anything at all since Feb 2017
                            • Status-previous default that has now dropped off credit report
                            • Account owner-Apex Credit Management

12/06/17 letter recd-confirming they can consider a discounted settlement figure-ignored
                            26/06/17 letter recd-outlining payment solutions incl.monthly payments to clear within 3.5 and 7 years and also reduced lump sum to clear account
                            13/07/17 CCA request made
                            17/7/17-CCA request delivered and signed for
                            31/7/17-telephone call from Apex wanting to set up payment plan. I told them to send all future correspondence in writing and confirmed I had written to them for CCA and that as they hadn't yet replied to this request I told them this debt was UE. They confirmed it did look like they had received a letter from me,to which I
                            asked them to action before contacting me further. I then put the phone down. In hindsight I should have failed security but at least I got the opportunity to get all correspondence in writing

Comment

asked them to action before contacting me further. I then put the phone down. In hindsight I should have failed security but at least I got the opportunity to get all correspondence in writing
                              That's okay, the call would/should have been recorded so if they start to harass you by phone again there will be evidence of your request for them to stop in the call log

Di

Comment

That's okay, the call would/should have been recorded so if they start to harass you by phone again there will be evidence of your request for them to stop in the call log

Di

Comment

Working...
                                X