I'm back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm back

Time isn't your friend so please try and get us a copy ASAP. Sooner we get a copy the sooner we can start to help you.

As planB says - if you can take a photo do that. Anything.

In the meantime you could always make contact (email us with your number & time to call) and Jo / planB will give you a call to discuss things. Your decision. However you want to do things.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks guys will have to sleep now as I have a 10 hour shift starting at 6.30am

Freckles xxxx

Comment

Hi
        Just sent details to N I D through iphone I hope.

Freckles

Comment

Awesome. Already sent to solicitor. You should have two mails from me. Please check junk / spam mail
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Freckles View Post
            Thanks guys will have to sleep now as I have a 10 hour shift starting at 6.30am

Freckles xxxx
            go to bed. It's fine now. We'll catch up tmw. Try not to worry.

Comment

Please try not to worry Freckles, you're in very good hands with AAD's legal team.
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I have been fighting this dispute with Lloyds TSB since 2011
                I think I've traced this debt on an old thread of yours. I do hope I've got the right one because the CCA was

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post324292

Reply to my email when you get a second

Plan B x

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                  Reply to my email when you get a second
                  We've arranged a phone date on Saturday morning

Keep strong

Plan B xx

Comment

Just nagging you for the rest of the paperwork

You also need to start a new thread in the Legal Claim section here > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post461134

Plan B x

Comment

We need to make contact. Your AOS deadline is tomorrow. Eeeek.

No reply to my emails or phone calls and no voicemail. I do hope you're ok since you've not logged in for ten days either.

Plan B x

Comment

All back under control in the nick of time

Plan B x

Comment

And....Breathe.....
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Things seemed to be finally working out.However I came home from work on Friday to find a brown envelope on the mat.

When I opened it I was upset to put it mildly.It was a letter from Lowell telling me I need to appear in court about my unpaid credit card debt.

The court is a long way from where I live and there is no way I can make it there.

I have been fighting this dispute with Lloyds TSB since 2011
                            I believe there's an update on this isn't there

Di

Comment

Working...
                            X