GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Tesco Credit Card - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tesco Credit Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tesco Credit Card

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
    Rob Way still love us and want to help us pay.......
    Shame they mised telling you they loved you on valentines day
    When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

aren't they just so careing x
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Rob Way still hasn't sent me anything by post since I asked them to stop calling as I wasn't there to speak to.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
          Rob Way still hasn't sent me anything by post since I asked them to stop calling as I wasn't there to speak to.
          Lucky you

Comment

Sold to Lowell’s !

Comment

How wonderful

Comment

I can feel a SWID in a couple of weeks!

Comment

I have received a CCA which according to Niddy is UE. After a further letter threatening legal action, I sent a missing t&c letter. They have now replied stating that they have supplied date of default, NOA, copy of original agreement, t&c of the agreement and account statements, I have a couple of weeks to contact them to pay or will consider legal action. They will not reply to matters previously addressed unless new information is provided.
                  SB is not an option yet.

Comment

Diana Mayhew

Comment

They sent me a threat of legal action, I sent UE no true CCA received, they sent me a pile of statements and some terms which had at the bottom 9904, now when I went through all the T&Cs that had been sent in the past I worked out that they were SEPTEMBER 2004 and not for 1999 when I took out the card,
                      I have never had the original T&Cs. RW did tell me that the account was enforceable in line with the T&Cs that would of been on the reverse of the Agreement.
                      Pity the reverse was BLANK,
                      So I decided to ignore and see what came next
                      that was the letter saying they were going to send a field agent to help me "reconnect"

You know what happened next. xx

PS they are still working on my complaint about their Field Rep. They must be very busy. xxx

Comment

PS they are still working on my complaint about their Field Rep. They must be very busy. xxx Ah! looking for the corn circles no doubt!!!
                        Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 14 September 2018, 08:10.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                          I have received a CCA which according to Niddy is UE. After a further letter threatening legal action, I sent a missing t&c letter. They have now replied stating that they have supplied date of default, NOA, copy of original agreement, t&c of the agreement and account statements, I have a couple of weeks to contact them to pay or will consider legal action. They will not reply to matters previously addressed unless new information is provided.
                          SB is not an option yet.
                          I never took any notice of that sort of line if I wanted to continue to push back. It's not like they would drop it if the shoe were on the other foot.

Comment

Another missive - they haven’t heard back from us and if we have any questions, please contact them - maybe not.

If they have answered our query, please contact them to pay - another no!

Comment

Well they gave you two options
                              do you have any questions? = no

have they answered your query? = no
                              so you do not need to contact them

Sorted

Comment

Oh dear, Lowell Solicitors have sent a notice of acting and are going to instigate legal proceedings unless we pay up, but it’s UE!

Comment

Working...
                                X