GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Oakfieldboy Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oakfieldboy Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=oakfieldboy;n1508624]
    • Type of account: Credit Card
    • Date commenced: February 2004
    • Approx balance: £7000.00
    • Date last paid Last Full payment in January 2008. Reduced Form February 2008
    • Are you on arrangement or not paying: Currently paying £1.00 per month
    • Account owner : Was Capital One now Lowell

CCA request sent.
    [LEFT][COLOR=#FF0000][FONT=&amp][SIZE=13px][FONT=&amp][SIZE=13px]CCA received from Lowell will scan to team
    Niddy says Credit agreement is enforceable
    25/03/2018 Payment stopped SO Cancelled.

Comment

[QUOTE=oakfieldboy;n1509398][QUOTE=oakfieldboy;n1508624][LIST][*]Type of account: Credit Card[*]Date commenced: February 2004[*]Approx balance: £7000.00[*]Date last paid Last Full payment in January 2008. Reduced Form February 2008[*]Are you on arrangement or not paying: Currently paying £1.00 per month[*]Status: Account Defaulted December 2007[*]Account owner : Was Capital One now Lowell

CCA request sent.

CCA received from Lowell will scan to team

Comment

[LIST][*]Type of account: Credit Card[*]Date commenced: February 2004[*]Approx balance: £7000.00[*]Date last paid Last Full payment in January 2008. Reduced Form February 2008[*]Are you on arrangement or not paying: Currently paying £1.00 per month[*]Status: Account Defaulted December 2007[*]Account owner : Was Capital One now Lowell

CCA request sent.

Comment

Did Niddy suggest blagging this?
          The Diaries are full of those who blagged especially where the CCA pre 2007..
          There are many legal reasons why a Debt is UE.
          I should wait and see what Lowell's next move is!

Comment

Hi Roger

Yes Niddy suggest blagging this

Comment

Originally posted by oakfieldboy View Post
              Hi Roger
              Yes Niddy suggest blagging this
              Blag its is so wait and see what there next move is.
              Post after redacting details of the content of Lowell's letters etc.. in your diary so that the MODS can advise accordingly.

Good Luck

Comment

Re: Lloyds Bank C/C

Letter received dated 03/04/2018 from Robinson Way saying we have placed this account on 30 day delay to enable you to contact us with your payment proposals.

Comment

There are many reasons for UE not just the CCA.
                  Probably a good time to request a SAR from Capitol One cost £10 take up to 40 days (10 more Days than RobWay!!)

Rob Way haven't said what may or may not happen after 30 days! As this is a 2004 CCA I would send a missing P/T's letter after say 25 days to Rob Way!
                  Last edited by Roger; 7 April 2018, 16:23. Reason: typo

Comment

Letter received dated 16/05/2018 from Robinson Way saying we agreed to your proposal to pay your overdue account by instalments, to be paid by standing order. Unfortunately, we have not received the instalment just due. Please pay, or have your bank pay, the arrears quoted below Arrears £1.00.

Also i have received the SAR from Lloyds Bank and Capitol one what am I looking for.

Comment

Letter received dated 16/05/2018 from Robinson Way saying we agreed to your proposal to pay your overdue account by instalments, to be paid by standing order. Unfortunately, we have not received the instalment just due. Please pay, or have your bank pay, the arrears quoted below Arrears £1.00.

Also i have received the SAR from Lloyds Bank and Capitol one what am I looking for.
                      Anything that refers to the account. Is there a CCA are there any T&C's, are they the same as the one's you may of received in reply to a CCA request.
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Two letter received dated 04/06/2018 and 14/06/2018 from Robinson Way saying your account remains unpaid despite previous attempts to contact you. You may have a previous repayment offer that you were unable to maintain. At Robinson Way we want to help you by agreeing an affordable arrangement based on your individual circumstances. We have a range of payment solutions available that we can tailor to your situation so please contact us to discuss the best way forward.

Comment

Just file it away.

Comment

Capital one c/c Re: Lowell

Letter dated 15/06/2018 We have placed the account on hold until 13/07/2018 to allow you time to arrange a suitable repayment plan.

Comment

Capital one c/c Re: Lowell

Letter dated 15/06/2018 We have placed the account on hold until 13/07/2018 to allow you time to arrange a suitable repayment plan.

You have received SAR papers from Cap1. Did you glean anything to your advantage from them. (see posts #17 & 22)

Comment

• Type of account: Credit Card
                                • Date commenced: February 2004
                                • Approx balance: £7000.00
                                • Date last paid Last Full payment in January 2008. Reduced Form February 2008
                                • Are you on arrangement or not paying: Currently paying £1.00 per month
                                • Account owner : Was Capital One now Lowell
                                CCA request sent.
                                25/03/2018 Payment stopped SO Cancelled
                                26/03/2018
                                SAR sent to the Capital One
                                19/04/2018 SAR received from Capital One
                                15/06/2018 Letter form Lowell Re: payment.

Don't be downhearted to be told that the credit agreement is enforceable because there are many reasons a debt can be unenforceable in court besides the credit agreement.

Capital One's Default Notices (or lack of) can be an issue.

Is there a DN in your SAR or any reference to one being issued and served on you for the correct amount (arrears only not full balance etc)? It seems this should have been in 2008 after your last full contractual payment, but I see you've said the account was defaulted in 2007.

Check the Transaction Log for the correct sequence of events.

Di

Comment

Working...
                                X