GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Thread deleted - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thread deleted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread deleted

so my thread regarding a CCA response and legal action has been deleted anybody know why?

Have reportedit to Niddy = I accidentally deleted a thread by mistake thinking it was the spam entry being removed - that was with in the thread
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

So can this be reinstated?

Comment

await Niddy has to say! if he can restore,

or if me start another one, can you down load your copy responses you have?
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
          await Niddy has to say! if he can restore,

or if me start another one, can you down load your copy responses you have?
          Probably not ,

Comment

Hopefully the thread can be found and resurrected as it contained a lot of detail I won’t be able to remember

Comment

Originally posted by scottygees View Post
              Hopefully the thread can be found and resurrected as it contained a lot of detail I won’t be able to remember
              I believe that everything posted on AAD is backed up, so it is probably recoverable when Niddy or someone else techie has the time to do it.

Comment

Moderators have limited roll and basic back end office is not an area accessible, like also legal section

Comment

• Ok so a further letter has been received this morning that is relevant to this thread.those of you who may have read this may remember tactics used by TMLegal services not being correct as a CCJ hasn’t been attained against my wife and written confirmation from TM has been received confirming this and that they would send the claim back to their pre legal agents at Asset Collection. They obviously haven’t done this and are now looking at completing a N323 form to request a warrant of control.

so are they able to do this without a CCJ being recorded? If they are would the court be likely to agree to it without there being a CCJ? An urgent response and advice would be appreciated.

In in the meantime there has been a formal complaint made to both Asset Collection and TM Legal. Asset have acknowledged this and have given 8 weeks for them to respond whilst TM just appear to be proceeding with a gung ho approach.

Quick timeline of events without exact dates.

Lending Stream loan assigned to Asset Collection September 2017
                    Asset sent LBC November 2017. They then issued court papers without giving me the full period of time to respond to the LBC so they had to discontinue the claim.

Nothing further heard until June 2018 when another LBC was received. This didn’t show the correct amount owed as they had included costs for the claim that was discontinued. I phoned them to dispute this and they said they would rectify and send another LBC out with the correct amount. (This was never received)
                    Out of the blue TM Legal then contacted to say they had got a CCJ on this account.
                    I phond them to query this and they said a mistake had been made and they would pass everything back to Asset Collection. I have an email from them confirming there isn’t a CCJ.
                    Following advice from Di we completed the original LBC (incorrect amount) accordingly and sent it within the timeframe disputing the debt etc and also sending letters complaining in the way this had been dealt with.
                    Since this was sent. Asset have acknowledged receipt but TM are still ploughing on with wanting to take the warrant control action.
                    i have checked credit files and with the courts and there is no CCJ !!

so as you can see ,as all this was contained in the deleted thread I was a bit miffed it was deleted.

Anyway hope the above gives an idea of what is happening

Regards

Scottygees

Comment

"..
                    Following advice from Di we completed the original LBC (incorrect amount) accordingly and sent it within the timeframe disputing the debt etc and also sending letters complaining in the way this had been dealt with.
                    Since this was sent. Asset have acknowledged receipt but TM are still ploughing on with wanting to take the warrant control action.
                    i have checked credit files and with the courts and there is no CCJ !!
                    .."

Deal with what is on paper in front of you.
                    You have initiated complaints. So do not talk to or correspond with these companies! because in doing so you are undermining your complaints!

The source of TM intent doesn't seem to be on paper but per phone conversations!
                    Why are you phoning this firm? Because you are in effect undermining your disputed LBC!!!

If they proceed with a Claim (there isn't a CCJ) that is entirely up to them but this would be against a disputed LBC.
                    You are still a long way away from a CCJ.

Its time for Silence here.
                    Do or say nothing that could undermine your position!

Comment

To answer your question, don’t panic yet as the N323 is to claim money/goods after a judgement has been awarded. I think this just shows the incompetence of TM and in my opinion can only help your situation as you could argue harassment or undue stress as additional evidence for your complaint. If they did apply for this, your argument would be quite straightforward.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                        To answer your question, don’t panic yet as the N323 is to claim money/goods after a judgement has been awarded. I think this just shows the incompetence of TM and in my opinion can only help your situation as you could argue harassment or undue stress as additional evidence for your complaint. If they did apply for this, your argument would be quite straightforward.
                        So another email received from TM Legal, if I don’t contact them by cop today they will initiate the N323. Let’s see what happens. All their emails though do only outline what ‘may’ happen not what ‘will’ happen.

Comment

A warrant of control =

Comment

A warrant of control =
                            I know a warrant of control is what they are after but they haven’t got a CCJ yet

Comment

A warrant of control =

Peeps reading may not now the form and what it entails

Comment

Working...
                              X