GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Barclays CC agreement enforceable??? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barclays CC agreement enforceable???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barclays CC agreement enforceable???

Hi there looking for some advice

I have a Barclaycard opened in 2013 it has a balance of £10k. It's now defaulted and with Link.
    I have sent them CCA request in Sept 2017 and today they have now sent me terms and conditions but it does t look like the original. So I thought it might be a reconstituted agreement but there's no credit limit, the interest rate is different from original and on the bottom of the form it states 14062014 I'm assuming the last time the terms and conditions were updated. I this enforceable???

did you sign up on line? using a "X"
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yes I did I signed up online, does that make a difference ?? thanks

Comment

Have asked a member to look in here for you
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

thanks for doing that

Comment

Originally posted by braveheart6612 View Post
            I have a Barclaycard opened in 2013 it has a balance of £10k. It's now defaulted and with Link.
            I have sent them CCA request in Sept 2017 and today they have now sent me terms and conditions but it does t look like the original. So I thought it might be a reconstituted agreement but there's no credit limit, the interest rate is different from original and on the bottom of the form it states 14062014 I'm assuming the last time the terms and conditions were updated. I this enforceable???

It's hard to comment based on your description of the document because the devil is always in the detail.

Email a copy of what you have received to Never-in-Doubt who will take a look.

There are more ways for a debt to be unenforceable than just the credit agreement too.

Do you have any other debts that need tackling which forum members can take a look at for you?

Di

Comment

webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X