GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Barclaycard link kearns - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barclaycard link kearns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can apply for a Barclays SAR on their website

Comment

Originally posted by Thewrath View Post
      Hi Di

I have emailed you the alleged agreement
      . . . . which is interesting

Di

Comment

Many thanks to Diana Mayhew /Joanna Connolly

complete success!!!
        over 10k the blood suckers from link and IDR were bullying me for... it' only took a few months to completely squash the debt ... massive weight lifted and hopefully another small piece to help the fall of the worst company I hve ever dealt with .. one which I hope falls hard and hopeully is never replaced .
        barclays are not much better and I'm pleased to see all involved with nothing to show for there hard press tactics .
        if anyone else is worrying over court letters full of jargon and threats please do not hesitate in contacting joanna Connolly solicitors and Diana Mayhew .

I was out of my depth and was close to breaking and paying money that I didn't agree with .. No idea of courts or consequences bailiffs etc ,constantly just wanting an easy out..

I had contacted local solicitors who all didn'
        Really want to know .
        Diana gave me the hope straight away, pointing out the many errors link /idr had made ,most importantley and for the first time i didnt feel isolated waiting for thr next letter ,confusing myself with pages and pages of forums .

we spoke they accepted my case for a more than reasonable fee .
        everything was easy with di and jo , simple .
        Joanna blew them out of the water !!

Barclaycard link idr happy to never hear from any of them again.

many thanks to all who have helped
        Richie

Comment

Great to hear. Well done again to the Legal team.

Comment

Originally posted by Thewrath View Post
            Many thanks to Diana Mayhew /Joanna Connolly

complete success!!!
            over 10k the blood suckers from link and IDR were bullying me for... it' only took a few months to completely squash the debt ... massive weight lifted and hopefully another small piece to help the fall of the worst company I hve ever dealt with .. one which I hope falls hard and hopeully is never replaced .
            barclays are not much better and I'm pleased to see all involved with nothing to show for there hard press tactics .
            if anyone else is worrying over court letters full of jargon and threats please do not hesitate in contacting joanna Connolly solicitors and Diana Mayhew .

I was out of my depth and was close to breaking and paying money that I didn't agree with .. No idea of courts or consequences bailiffs etc ,constantly just wanting an easy out..

I had contacted local solicitors who all didn'
            Really want to know .
            Diana gave me the hope straight away, pointing out the many errors link /idr had made ,most importantley and for the first time i didnt feel isolated waiting for thr next letter ,confusing myself with pages and pages of forums .

we spoke they accepted my case for a more than reasonable fee .
            everything was easy with di and jo , simple .
            Joanna blew them out of the water !!

Thank you, we were pleased to be able to assist.

As you say being in debt and feeling bullied can be isolating, but there is legal help out there so people should ask for it before they reach breaking point.

Just glad it's finally all over for you

Di

Comment

Working...
            X