GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CCA request - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CCA request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCA request

Hi everyone. Great site I just happened to find. I joined a few days ago and learned loads. I have been on a DMP coming up to 9 years. If I'd known then what I know now.... how many times have we said it. Oh well I'm here now. I started off with a debt of around 57 k now down to around 8k. I still pay DMP SC without fail each month. Although I supposedly have 2 years left I was beginning to wonder if I've paid my debts many times over particularly after reading other people's experiences. I have been spurred on to send CCA requests to the remaining creditors. All but one are DCA'S. I have had some response which I will share on the diary once I fathom out how to do it . I just wanted to introduce myself and ask a brief question. Can the creditors penalise me for putting in CCA request. Kind of late in asking question I know but didn't know the full understanding of the process until I looked on here. Thanks for being here.

Nope they cannot penalise you just send off for them
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

phew. Will post if anything interesting happens.

Comment

Working...
      X