GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lowell financial - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowell financial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell financial

so as well as my own diary I am in the process of getting one set up for my wife. Today however she has received a letter fromLowells with the usual blurb about setting up a repayment plan but also saying they will check her credit file to see if she owns her own home and to consider their options to recover the debt.The letter also says they WILL prepare the account for further action. A CCA hasn't been requested yet as I was trying to spin this out to the last available moment, can someone confirm this is now the time to request this? Thanks in advance

Originally posted by scottygees View Post
    I am in the process of getting one set up for my wife. Today however she has received a letter fromLowells with the usual blurb about setting up a repayment plan but also saying they will check her credit file to see if she owns her own home and to consider their options to recover the debt.The letter also says they WILL prepare the account for further action. A CCA hasn't been requested yet as I was trying to spin this out to the last available moment, can someone confirm this is now the time to request this?
    That depends on the following:

Who was the original creditor?

Was it a credit card, loan, overdraft, catalogue account, mobile phone account etc?

When was the account opened (what year)?

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

That depends on the following:

Who was the original creditor?

Was it a credit card, loan, overdraft, catalogue account, mobile phone account etc?

When was the account opened (what year)?

Di
      Original creditor-aqua credit card. Balance £1959
      the account is probably post 2007 but not 100% sure

Comment

Working...
      X