GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CCA request reminder & template letters - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CCA request reminder & template letters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCA request reminder & template letters

Hi, I found this site and there's some great information here - so thank you! I purchased the annual subscription in order to access the full site and all the letter templates etc. However when I go to access the Unenforceable Agreements templates it appears that they are not available as they are to be updated. Is there another area that I will find these in an updated format? I am looking for the CCA Reminder and associated templates. Many thanks

Originally posted by AllTheHelp View Post
    when I go to access the Unenforceable Agreements templates it appears that they are not available as they are to be updated. Is there another area that I will find these in an updated format? I am looking for the CCA Reminder and associated templates.
    Hello

The forum has had a recent update so some areas are still work-in-progress.

However that doesn't prevent you from getting help so why not start a Diary listing all your debts so advice can be given on how to manage each one.

Sometimes not sending a letter is wiser than sending one because if you chase a creditor too hard for documents they may just find them! The aim is to keep them in a non-compliance state for as long as possible - preferably until the debt becomes Statute Barred.

Here's an example of a recent Diary started on the forum to give you an idea of how to present it and see the kind of hands-on help and support you will get >

https://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/for...man-s-ue-diary

I look forward to helping you.

Di

(PS I'm sure the template letters will be fixed soon)

Comment

Working...
    X