GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script OH's Cahoot Flexiloan - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OH's Cahoot Flexiloan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They still love us! Having earlier sent us a letter saying that the account was not UE because we made a payment of 1p in January 2011, they are still writing to request money. I would have thought that even a DCA could take 2011 away from 2018 and realise that it is more than 6! This will be added to the ignore file.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Account has now been assigned from HPH2 to HFUKH2L. Hoist to Hoist......creative accounting!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
        They still love us! Having earlier sent us a letter saying that the account was not UE because we made a payment of 1p in January 2011, they are still writing to request money. I would have thought that even a DCA could take 2011 away from 2018 and realise that it is more than 6! This will be added to the ignore file.
        1p??? well how much extra cost to pay the 1 pence lol ??? they are fraudsters and FCA should shut them down_ no such thing as computer error, all computers have human input to operate.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post

1p??? well how much extra cost to pay the 1 pence lol ??? they are fraudsters and FCA should shut them down_ no such thing as computer error, all computers have human input to operate.
          Now the 1p came from somewhere!
          Banking is a double entry system so for every Credit there is a corresponding Debt.
          Even a Cash payment would have gone through the banking system!
          So what is the probability that you paid a 1p when it doesn't show on your bank accounts and weren't paying?

Start a FCA complaint and ask them for proof!

Comment

FCA records events and the more complaints then they do investigate at some stage but complaints have to be afforded

Comment

Rob Way keep writing, bless them Just before Christmas they threatened a visit, so I sent a SB letter. Today they can confirm that it is SB so they are closing the account and returning it to Hoist Finance UK Holdings 2 Ltd.
              I wonder if they will write again.

All our debts are now either SB or have been dealt with by Joanna Connolly and her team.

Thank you AAD, it has been a very long journey ( the financial wheels came off in 2003!) but we survived!

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                All our debts are now either SB or have been dealt with by Joanna Connolly and her team.

Thank you AAD, it has been a very long journey ( the financial wheels came off in 2003!) but we survived!

This is good to hear !

You’re free at last thanks to s77-79 of the Consumer Credit Act

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

This is good to hear !

You’re free at last thanks to s77-79 of the Consumer Credit Act

Di
                  Its just such a shame that so many people haven’t heard of it.

Comment

Working...
                  X