GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Wishfull's santander reclaim - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wishfull's santander reclaim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wishfull's santander reclaim

after reading salt and vinigars recliam post i got my statements out and had a quick shifty thru them i was being hit for 3 or 4 hundred a month,in charges etc so i am gonna bang a claim in gonna take a calculator with me to work this week and try and add them all up,just means i will have to leave the french red and kia royals alone for a couple of nights
    Last edited by Wishfull; 30 October 2011, 22:06.
    at the start of this journey i owed
    £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
    £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
    on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
    as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
    ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Re: wishfullthinking santander reclaim

Is this one you're seeking ue on? If so don't reclaim just yet....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

bloody lightning fast responce no its my overdraft with santander
      Last edited by Wishfull; 30 October 2011, 22:11.
      on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]

Comment

Ok go for it. Over to the experts....

* niddy shouts Di30*
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

LOL cheers Niddy.

Okay now where are we with this?

Have you started a thread for a PPI reclaim?

Comment

Give us a yell when your ready. x

Comment

Good luck wishful

You may stand a good chance - the rough guidance is that anyone paying over £500 in a year in charges is likely to be in financial hardship. If you were paying a couple of hundred pounds a month then this is likely to strengthen your case.

Can't say its likely that Santander will bend over, you will lhave to go to the FOS but don't ask don't get!

Best

SnV
              "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

i aint very good at this can 1 post on here my last statement with all personal info left out and someone tell me if its worth pursueing please

Comment

Wishfull's santander reclaim

Hi

So this the charges in regards of your overdraft.

First of all do you know if your paying for insurance in the overdraft, some have made reclaims on insurance on an overdraft if they did not realise it was there, so if this applies to you as well, this can be dealt as a separate matter to the charges.

So if your not sure, contact them or call into the local branch, and ask just to be sure first.

I take it that, the statements you have are from a Request of a Subject Access Request (SAR)?

Yes definately worth challenging on charges, also if insurance if added and you did not know it was there.

However, ppi on accounts can add on to the debt if you know what I'm saying.

In regards of the claiming on the charges, and in hardship, what position are you in with them now, if you don't mind me asking? cheers.
                  Last edited by IF; 12 April 2014, 09:16.

Comment

Working...
                  X