GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Nationwide Charges - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nationwide Charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nationwide Charges

Hey Di,

I'm currently dealing with the FOS to try and sort JD Williams out, so know all about the form, emailed them all correspondence to show they issued a final response etc.

I'm not overly confident on a result from this one, but if you don't try, you never know

So that's JD Williams and Nationwide with the FOS now, and DWP about my ESA WRAG placement with MP, JCP Complaints, JCP Head and Tribunal service!

All done my end, just waiting to see which contact me first now! lol.

Another break from scanning and form filling! Wahoo!! lol

Comment

Re: Nationwide Charges

Originally posted by mark.1980 View Post
      Hey Di,

I'm currently dealing with the FOS to try and sort JD Williams out, so know all about the form, emailed them all correspondence to show they issued a final response etc.

I'm not overly confident on a result from this one, but if you don't try, you never know

So that's JD Williams and Nationwide with the FOS now, and DWP about my ESA WRAG placement with MP, JCP Complaints, JCP Head and Tribunal service!

All done my end, just waiting to see which contact me first now! lol.

Another break from scanning and form filling! Wahoo!! lol
      Hi Mark

I am so sorry it went this way for you, some business seem more lenient that others and these do not appear to be one of them by the seems of it.

However, I'm sure you will do okay and the FOS will see past this.
      Good luck with the others too, you have lots going on there lol!!

Fingers crossed x

Comment

Working...
      X