GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Reclaiming Bank Charges - HSBC - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reclaiming Bank Charges - HSBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reclaiming Bank Charges - HSBC

I have been struggling since last year since losing my job of 15 years, family business went down the pan. I was doing well. Now im self employed barely scraping a living together, been to court last year for repossesion of my house, which im now on payment arrangements for which is same for other debts - all on arrangements. I have been reading through the forums about reclaiming bank charges and cetainly ove the last 18 months I have every month incurred about £100 - £150 of charges. When i search back through my statements, I have found some past heavy charges for going over my overdraft etc. I can see that i am in aposition to, if im corrcet go down the 'financial harship' route? and the only thing im not sure about is how far back i go, becuase obvioulsy before i lost the family business i was doing ok. Im just not sure, when compiling the list of charges im looking to get refunded if i include old charges which go back to 2004 when the account was opened. At this time there was lots of clothes store purchases, restautants etc. God i miss those days! ;D
    If anyone is able to point me in the right direction would be extremely grateful - thank you!

Re: Reclaiming Bank Charges - HSBC

Hiya dizzy

See here--> viewtopic.php?f=42&t=53

Comment

Working...
    X