GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HELP! disabled with so much debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! disabled with so much debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: HELP! disabled with so much debt

Thank you Elsa I will.

Comment

So this morning I have finally after months of waiting and being transfered from one debt collection company to the next, received a cca from Lloyds for a credit card I had opened back in 2006. Scanning and sending to |Niddy to be checked but I fear that this is all in order

Comment

Has Niddy got a different email address to send to? having problems sending it through

Comment

If there's anything wrong with it Niddy will find it. Fingers crossed xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
            If there's anything wrong with it Niddy will find it. Fingers crossed xxx
            What his email again please.?

Comment

mailto:webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk. Use this one
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                mailto:webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk. Use this one
                Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by joshing View Post
                  So this morning I have finally after months of waiting and being transfered from one debt collection company to the next, received a cca from Lloyds for a credit card I had opened back in 2006. Scanning and sending to |Niddy to be checked but I fear that this is all in order

BooHoo!! Niddy says enforcible, just as I thought though, seems lloyds do some things right. Well il just have to try & find a way to pay it, come to some agreement I suppose. Is there a template for ok its enforcible but you can have a £1 a month. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
                    Hi Joshing
                    I'd wait until almost 23rd June then write back and say their client is mistaken. You did not request the agreement until April and you've received no documents, therefore your request is still outstanding. Send them a copy of proof of receipt if you have it.
                    Well received copies of something they reckon they sent but didnt! no signatures or date, sending to Niddy for advice again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	p11.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	159.7 KB
ID:	1400792Click image for larger version

Name:	p12.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	174.2 KB
ID:	1400794
                    Last edited by joshing; 29 June 2014, 11:54.

Comment

Originally posted by joshing View Post
                      BooHoo!! Niddy says enforcible, just as I thought though, seems lloyds do some things right. Well il just have to try & find a way to pay it, come to some agreement I suppose. Is there a template for ok its enforcible but you can have a £1 a month. lol
                      nothing wrong with blagging it, been blagging some for up and coming 4 years...........................

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                        nothing wrong with blagging it, been blagging some for up and coming 4 years...........................
                        How do I do that then?

Comment

You act as if it's UE until/unless they get too heavy. I've been blagging some for 4 years too.

Unless someone else says differently I'd be sending the Missing Prescribed Terms letter
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

hi been reading this thread how different you seem after a horrid start, well done congrats on the succeses you have had.Hope you are better and continued good luck with this xxxx
                            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

I need to just ask a question, might sound dumb! when you send a sar i notice Niddy advice is not to sign it, so does that mean i cant send a cheque as its got my signature on? Also do i have to put the old addresses we lived at on the letter.
                              Last edited by joshing; 24 July 2014, 09:17.

Comment

Hi Joshing,
                                It's best to send a Postal Order (or a cheque made out by someone else) to avoid that issue. I personally wouldn't put old addresses if there's any chance of cross pollination with CCA requests where hopefully they may struggle to enforce if they do a recon and can't populate it with the correct address. The account numbers should suffice.

Comment

Working...
                                X