GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HELP! disabled with so much debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! disabled with so much debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: HELP! disabled with so much debt

No hon don't you be worrying about bailiffs. That ain't going to happen. They're just trying to scare you. Catalogue debts are notoriously rubbish for paperwork. Let us know when you've dug the details out. xx

Comment

Right I want to write and tell two of these dam companies to stop sending me letters till they send me my cca's, I havent paid for a while so can I now send the final demand letter? I send off for these back in July, was just wondering as the letter includes "going to cease payment" which I have already anyway.

Comment

Which template are you looking at Joshing? (Link?)

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
          Which template are you looking at Joshing? (Link?)

CCA Request - Final Demand

Comment

Ahhh that's an old link. Try this one, might be my eyes but I can't see anything in this one about ceasing payment: http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...se-cca-request

Comment

Or this one, whichever matches your circumstances best: http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...o-cca-received

Comment

Back after a few weeks... same old trouble sitting by a hospital bed. Now Catching up again so wanting to print off some templates and it tells me I cannot access?? any idea as to why please. Need a sold in dispute template.

Comment

Hi joshing. You need to register with the new AAD website ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...bsite-Live-Now! but we've been having problems at the moment so you won't be able to access it if you haven't already registered. I'll PM you the SWID letter (or do you not have it already saved on your PC?)
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Actually I probably do now I think about it. Do we have to have a new password with that then as i did try to follow link they sent me from email.

Comment

No you don't need a new password but we're having problems with the website at the moment...I can't access it either though I could this morning

If you have a SWID on your PC that you've previously sent to another dca then I would use that...obviously change the account number etc!

PS Sorry to hear that you've been in hospital.
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                        No you don't need a new password but we're having problems with the website at the moment...I can't access it either though I could this morning

If you have a SWID on your PC that you've previously sent to another dca then I would use that...obviously change the account number etc!

PS Sorry to hear that you've been in hospital.

Thanks Pixie,
                        I did find it on computer, my mind is not working 100% or I would have thought of that lol. Just an update attached to an old catalogue account received this letter a few days ago, is this a result? or am i awaiting ther next move? Click image for larger version

Name:	additions.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.5 KB
ID:	1400544

Comment

I would say congratulations and keep the letter very safe just in case anyone else crawls out!

Comment

Yay! Great result Joshing
                            Doubt you'll ever hear from them again. Just file it safely and wait for it to become Statute Barred.

Elsa x

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	fredsprem.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	1400666Received this morning... saying iv received cca which I havent... back in feb... only asked for it in april..... can someone suggest a suitable rep
                              Last edited by joshing; 10 June 2014, 12:52.

Comment

Hi Joshing
                                I'd wait until almost 23rd June then write back and say their client is mistaken. You did not request the agreement until April and you've received no documents, therefore your request is still outstanding. Send them a copy of proof of receipt if you have it.

Comment

Working...
                                X