GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HELP! disabled with so much debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! disabled with so much debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: HELP! disabled with so much debt

Click image for larger version

Name:	freds 20-11.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.1 KB
ID:	1398576
    Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
    OK all sorted and emailed to you Jilly...Formal Complaint, Financial Statement and Letter of Authority for you to deal with your partners correspondence.
    Send by recorded delivery and let us know what happens

Letter received this morning regarding complaint.
    Last edited by Deepie; 27 November 2013, 13:12.

Comment

That's good Jilly. I'm a little out of commission for health reasons this week, but I'm keeping my eye on you. They'll leave you alone for a while now

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
        That's good Jilly. I'm a little out of commission for health reasons this week, but I'm keeping my eye on you. They'll leave you alone for a while now
        Thank you Elsa get well soon. x

Comment

Received this letter for my old lloyds card originally sold to apex then returned to lloyds when cca was asked for, I received and sent to Niddy something that was not even about my card but an old loan from way back showing a nil balance. Seems they have passed it on again to Robinson way. With this letter came a financial statement form to fill in. Do I send a sold in dispute letter to them also?

Name:	rob ltsb.jpg
Size:	124.0 KB
ID:	1398688

Comment

Yes, send Sold While in Dispute and don't fill in their financial statement.
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Name:	cap1 11.jpg
Size:	137.0 KB
ID:	1398742Received this morning.. I sent them medical letters with the letter that Elsa kindly wrote and there is no sick note as he cannot work again. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by jillyiant View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]10629[/ATTACH]Received this morning.. I sent them medical letters with the letter that Elsa kindly wrote and there is no sick note as he cannot work again. Any suggestions?

Do I reply to this? sending the letters I included again.

Comment

Did the medical letters you sent previously have the date the illness was first diagnosed and the length of time the doctor has authorised sick leave (though that's going to be indefinite if he can't work again) as they've asked?

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No there is no date just clarifies what he has. Never had a sick note as it has never been necessary, he wont work again unfortunately.

Comment

I'm not sure they can actually ask for these documents (Elsa will probably know) but it may be worth getting a letter from your doctor with the information they ask for.

Comment

What a pain, the gp's are not very helpful at the best of times and we would have to tell him what we needed it for.

Comment

I wouldn't, just say it's a financial matter, he doesn't need to know any more than that, and if he ain't helpful, he should be so might not be an idea to change?

Comment

I agree...no need to tell him what you need it for...none of his business.

Comment

[QUOTE=jillyiant;325130]
                              Originally posted by jillyiant View Post

Heard from Niddy and he says ignore..... I still cant get over the fact its not what I asked for and its for a personal loan that I seem to have paid back in 3 months! Id like to know if lloyds realise they sent the wrong thing, can they come back on me to say I should have let them know? I suppose I will hear from them soon though asking for money.
                              Some advice as to next move please.
                              Well its been quite a while but now had a letter that has escalated, so id best not ignore anymore. Iv had a F....ew letters from robinson way, (think they hold more than one of our debts but iv not felt well enough to drag out my files but will get onit)..... This one is lloyds card... mine...still didnt get anything back that made any sense... they sent some stuff that really wasnt a cca for the card, some toing and throwing and nothing of value came back.... will dig it all out...Click image for larger version

Name:	rob.jpg
Size:	113.0 KB
ID:	1399066

Comment

I'd send this if it were me-----> Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action

Comment

Working...
                                X