GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Can I get interest frozen on my debts? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I get interest frozen on my debts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can I get interest frozen on my debts?

If you havent sent a CCA request before to Moorcroft, then you can play it 1 of 2 ways, techically, MacKenzie hall, should pass the request on, its their obligation to do so, so if you wish you can send them refusal to accept CCA Request http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...pt-cca-request or send the request direct to Moorcoft. Its up to you.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Can I get interest frozen on my debts?

Thanks to both of you for your replies. (Lol @ goons and itchy piles)

I will update when I receive further communications.

Happy New Year to everyone!

Carley.

Comment

Working...
      X