GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Statute barred Overdraft - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Statute barred Overdraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A minor disagreement won't make me stop posting, its just I am very busy at the moment. I am however a stubborn so and so ( I blame my Yorkshire half) and don't take being told off very well. I am sure Roger and myself can rub along quite ok

Comment

I received a letter from these the other day regarding my mothers old Lloyds credit card, it included the same discount and the same paragraph regarding being unable to take court action. In my case it is indeed SB as its been over 6 years since last payment. But i do wonder if they are mail shotting everyone with the same wording.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
      X