GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script PPI question - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PPI question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPI question

been talikng to a company that finds out if you have had ppi, they have sent me the authorisation forms for me to sign ,i only had one lot of PPI lloyds which FOS could not resolve.so im thinking if they go requesting stuff from all my creditors and banks will this inspire them ,to re try and get my accounts settled .im thinking now maybe i should leave well alone .

Have you been talking to a Claims Management Company who might charge you 30% (or more!) of any PPI they recover for you?

Do be careful.

Di

Comment

hi diana, yes i have but i havent signed any forms yet until i asked on here,the only PPI i had was back in 1998 with lloyds ,ive tried myself with no luck ,then i went to FOS and they had no luck ,so after thinking 70% of something is better than nothing ,ive had second thoughts i have a 4k credit card balance with lloyds ,but they dont have all the papers so niddy said it was UE .so im thinking if i stay under the radar would be the best idea .

Comment

Working...
      X