GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script How to get back onto the Credit Ladder - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get back onto the Credit Ladder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to get back onto the Credit Ladder

Got the letter from Nationwide today..basically credit score bollox bollox bollox so f*** off we don't want you...

Appeal duly sent...nowt to lose...

But Metro said yes so ok..

Comment

Just done a huge tidy up on my credit reports, all clear now after chasing up some incorrect info, I got all 3 CRA reports and SARs from CIFAS & National Hunter, pleased to say neither of those I SARd had any info on me.
      My question is, do you think I should also SAR Experian [B]Decision Analytics[/B] and [B]Synectics Solutions[/B], just to be sure?
      What kind of information do they deal with and potentially hold.

Thanks for this great informative site it has been my bible, in post BR clean up.

Comment

No need to SAR the two internals you mention as they do not provide data. It's like they form part of the main search.

So no. They'll return your cash and say sorry so save effort. Pointless.

:beer
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

[QUOTE=TheTruth1;64193]Thanks so much mate, fantastic insight! I'm sure I'll return soon with some more queries :blush2 lol[/QUOTE]Any update to your credit ratings now mate :)
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I had a small credit limit with HSBC credit card, but saw the Post Office were doing an interest free offer, so switched the balance over to them and my credit score went up from 3/5 to 4/5. that's with Noddle who send me a full credit file every couple of months and are totally free...I don't like having to pay to access my data...

Comment

Working...
            X