GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Just applied for a vanquish card - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just applied for a vanquish card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just applied for a vanquish card

Applied on line tonight been referred just realised I have a ccj granted in 2012 although my defaults are all 5+ I take it this will go against me? Keep on getting letters saying I've been pre approved so thought I would bite the bullet and could kick myself now!

Jane x

Re: Just applied for a vanquish card

och you'll be fine, they can only say no ;p
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hate rejection I'm a girl who never says no

Jane x

Comment

Hi Jane,
        Heard anything yet?
        Cheers
        SA
        When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by tastyjane View Post
          I'm a girl who never says no
          You'll get yourself a terrible reputation if you go around saying that Jane
          Last edited by PlanB; 18 March 2014, 18:49. Reason: typo

Comment

I'm a girl who never says no
            Originally posted by PlanB View Post
            You'll get yourself a terribly reputation if you go around saying that Jane
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

No nothing I don't think although I haven't checked my home emails tonight.

Plan b didn't realise how awful that sounds

jane x

Comment

And they said NO! did suggest I reapply in 6 months but I think its the CCJ that is doing that and I've got that showing until 2017 I think (started in 2011). God I hate rejection...... Jane x

Comment

Maybe just to close to the CCJ Jane.

OH got a Vanquish card last year and her CCJ is 2009. So well within the 6 years and still very visible on the CRA's.

Comment

And they said NO! did suggest I reapply in 6 months but I think its the CCJ that is doing that and I've got that showing until 2017 I think (started in 2011). God I hate rejection...... Jane x
                    ah, not to worry Jane. Try again in six months
                    When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I gained an Aqua card post CCJ

Comment

Oh how old was your ccj? If I apply now would the rejection go against me?

Jane x

Comment

Hate rejection I'm a girl who never says no

Jane x
                          Oh! I say lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

Terms default and CCJ are unclear in many postings.

Are they active or satisfied? Are financial problems historic or current?

When applying with a file showing a faulty past but a stable present with a recent history of full payments and no outstanding debt, there may not be a problem. However, if CCJs are not satisfied and/or current non-payments records, eg nothing paid since default date, it may be harder to convince someone you will pay them back.

Comment

Oh I've just had a thought - I am still on the electoral roll in my last married name which is the name all my debt is in - I haven't changed it on there as I thought it would then link my new married name to all my previous debt but I applied for the card in my new name (I only got remarried 8 years ago ). Should I change it to my new married name? Will they link me anyway? Jane x

Comment

Working...
                              X