GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script full and final offer advice needed - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

full and final offer advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• full and final offer advice needed

so wageday advance accepted my final offer but it looks like i will still have a bsalance, whats the best way to reply to this please?

Sent: 04 November 2016 13:31
    To:
    Subject: FW:

Good Afternoon,

As per our the email response sent to you this morning, I can confirm that we accept your full and final settlement offer of £30.00 which is valid for 30 days from today’s date (4/11/2016).

Your account will be marked as fully settled upon receipt of payment and your credit file will be marked as partially settled.

Should you wish to re-loan, the remaining balance would need to be cleared.

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0113 8879641 or email me direct.
    Last edited by Pixie; 4 November 2016, 17:01.

Re: full and final offer advice needed

I've edited your post because it had your full name in it.

Full and final settlements are usually marked on a credit file as partially settled.

Having a a balance will only matter if you want to get another loan with them but you're not going to do that, are you?
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
      I've edited your post because it had your full name in it.

Full and final settlements are usually marked on a credit file as partially settled.

Having a a balance will only matter if you want to get another loan with them but you're not going to do that, are you?
      yes thats true, just concerned with them leaving a remaining a balance they might chase for it in the future!

Comment

Just make sure you keep the email though they shouldn't come after the remaining balance (unless you apply for another loan with them)
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
        X