GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Offer to Lloyds - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Offer to Lloyds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offer to Lloyds

hi

i owe Lloyds 1,573 on a loan i had with them

can anyone suggest an amount as a first offer, i dont want to go too high obviously but then i dont want to offer something so low it looks ridiculous, any help appreciated

i dont have any money saved yet im just trying to get a figure so i know how much to save!

Re: Offer to Lloyds

Lloyds did not want to take less than 85% for an overdraft that I offered on a long time back. No idea what they would accept on a loan but the letter they sent back was pretty much do not bother with low offers as they would not be interested. I expect it would also depend on how good the paperwork is and how long it is likely to take you to clear it at the rate you are currently paying.
    When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Originally posted by Susie View Post
      Lloyds did not want to take less than 85% for an overdraft that I offered on a long time back. No idea what they would accept on a loan but the letter they sent back was pretty much do not bother with low offers as they would not be interested. I expect it would also depend on how good the paperwork is and how long it is likely to take you to clear it at the rate you are currently paying.
      did you offer a low amount to start with then keep increasing the offer but then they just wouldn't budge on what they suggested to you?

Comment

Originally posted by LeeC View Post
        did you offer a low amount to start with then keep increasing the offer but then they just wouldn't budge on what they suggested to you?
        I did not offer a % All I did was ask if they would consider a f&f as I had a friend who had offered the money. Answer was that the minimum they would take was £x and it was a fraction over 85%
        It was a long time ago so they may have changed their attitude a bit now, plus you have a loan which is a different product.
        When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Working...
        X