GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hardship Success Stories - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hardship Success Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hardship Success

Attachments in PM are not working Gerry - shall I post al here - personal info has been removed.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

[QUOTE=oscar;51012]Attachments in PM are not working Gerry - shall I post al here - personal info has been removed.[/QUOTE]

yeah if your happy to post info remember this isnt protected content though or you can email it to me?

Gerry :love

Comment

Like I said, fairly happy to post here - as far as I can see, names etc have been removed.

If you prefer I can email it all to you - may be easier for you I suppose.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

[QUOTE=oscar;51020]Like I said, fairly happy to post here - as far as I can see, names etc have been removed.

If you prefer I can email it all to you - may be easier for you I suppose.[/QUOTE]

Ok email it, thanks oscar.

Gerry

Comment

[QUOTE=oscar;51020]Like I said, fairly happy to post here - as far as I can see, names etc have been removed.

If you prefer I can email it all to you - may be easier for you I suppose.[/QUOTE]

Posted reply on your thread.

Gerry x

Comment

Well done to my lovely amazing friend Gerry, good one honey!:champ XXXX:angelic

Comment

Well done Gerry, great results.

Spent

Comment

[QUOTE=Gerry;50179][INDENT][INDENT][B][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=4]Gerry Hardship Success[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[CENTER][SIZE=4][FONT=Courier New][B]H.B.O.S.[/B] Bank charges & interest rebate £2318[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE=4][FONT=Courier New][B]Royal Bank Scotland[/B] Bank charges £266 [/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE=4][FONT=Courier New][B]Black Horse[/B] PPI Refund(Paid in 21 days) £2700 [/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE=4][FONT=Courier New][B]Black Horse[/B] Interest & compensation (FOS) £5220 [/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE=4][FONT=Courier New][B]Total £10,504[/B] [/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[/INDENT][/INDENT][/QUOTE] Well done Gerry - no wonder you're doing up the love nest (house lol) and single handedly supporting our site with your generous donations - thank you by the way, you've very kind Gerry. :beer :beer
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

[QUOTE=Never-In-Doubt;51226]Well done Gerry - no wonder you're doing up the love nest (house lol) and single handedly supporting our site with your generous donations - thank you by the way, you've very kind Gerry. :beer :beer[/QUOTE]

Thanks Niddy, its great fun spending the dirty rogue’s money. :loser :loser

I’m sure there will be plenty more donations to follow, when other members declare victory over creditors and DCA’s. :champ

Gerry x x :love :love

Comment

[QUOTE=Gerry;51235]Thanks Niddy, its great fun spending the dirty rogue’s money. :loser :loser[/QUOTE] Ahhh, lets not forget - its actually [B]YOUR [/B]own money..... :wink :wink

Black Horse - cracks me up - can I ask, how much was compo (was it £2k+)..? I hope so (a mate got that) - I hate em with a passion!
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

[QUOTE=Never-In-Doubt;51238]Ahhh, lets not forget - its actually [B]YOUR [/B]own money..... :wink :wink

Black Horse - cracks me up - can I ask, how much was compo (was it £2k+)..? I hope so (a mate got that) - I hate em with a passion![/QUOTE]

Oh Shit I was too lenient my comp was only £1k. :pinkyI got £5220 in total though so I was happy. :dance Especially as they also got a severe ass kicking from FOS. :naughty :naughty

Just shows what you can achieve with perseverance .. :champ:champ

Gerry x :love

P.S. And £2700 PPI refund from Black Horse. :dance
                        Last edited by Gerry; 7 February 2011, 01:41.

Comment

Hello to our newbie Forum Moderator :champ:1st:beer

Well done again honey XXXXXXXXXXX:luck:luck:angelic

Comment

[QUOTE=Gerry;50191]Oscar I've reserved this space for you....:luck :luck

Gerry x :wink[/QUOTE]

Your space is [B]Still Reserved Oscar...:applause :applause[/B]

[B]I want an invite to the moving in party...:happy[/B]

[B]Gerry x :winks[/B]

Comment

DID I hear.................[SIZE=7][COLOR=red]PARTY???[/COLOR][/SIZE]
                              [B][COLOR=#ff0000]am i invited? :ande:pissmy[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

Re: Hardship Success Stories

Sorry - meant new thread so deleted this. Well done Gerry!
                                Last edited by caspar; 7 May 2011, 18:35. Reason: Typo

Comment

Working...
                                X