GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Rent-to-own credit sector (West Midlands) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rent-to-own credit sector (West Midlands)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rent-to-own credit sector (West Midlands)

Im currently researching customers who are experiencing problems with these Rent to own Credit Stores (Bright House ,Perfect homes etc)Im looking for case studies.

Re: Rent-to-own credit sector (West Midlands)

Hi & welcome

In what capacity? Obviously it's polite to usually ask the forum mods if you can start such a thread if you're looking for research however in retrospect I can answer this - it depends on who you represent and what you want/need can do - exactly?

Thanks
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

mmm, obviously it cannot be important research if they can leave it for 10 days without a reply...
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Signature removed by site-admin. Please PM Niddy if you have any questions about why it's been removed.

Meany

Comment

Hello
        If you have any issues with the above credit stores please feel free to message me privately,The information Im looking for is, the Store you purchased Items, the problems you have/or are having in making payments,Whether you have experienced repeated phone calls from store if payment is late? The late charge fee?

Comment

good afternoon

have you read post 2 and Oked this research with site team?

Comment

Originally posted by mandywilson1957 View Post
            Hello
            If you have any issues with the above credit stores please feel free to message me privately,The information Im looking for is, the Store you purchased Items, the problems you have/or are having in making payments,Whether you have experienced repeated phone calls from store if payment is late? The late charge fee?
            But why is it you need this information? and for what purpose.

With regards to your opening sentence, we wouldnt encourage our users to do this. Any information would be far more beneficial if it was on view for other users as well.

Many comapnies call or write to you if your late in paying, this is standard practice. Late fees can be quite easily recovered.

I (and probably others) am still not sure what it is you are seeking.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

great minds Oscar

Comment

speech, this is wall... wall, this is speech...
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Signature removed by site-admin. Please PM Niddy if you have any questions about why it's been removed.

Meany

Comment

Note: This thread has been OK'd by site admin.
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by mandywilson1957 View Post
                    Hello
                    Hi

As per email, it's fine to post things here and 'see' if people have dealt with such companies however we do not promote PMing the info unless they agree to speak with you privately which is each users prerogative. So in essence you're fine asking for info on the open forum and if you get a case that you'd like to investigate then just PM the user directly and if they want to go further then great. However just to be clear, lets keep things on the main forum.

Just to add, from most the users I have spoke to on here I don't recall many people using cheap nasty stores such as the one you want, most the posters here had Amex and Gold cards (with the odd Harrods card thrown in for good measure )

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      Hi

As per email, it's fine to post things here and 'see' if people have dealt with such companies however we do not promote PMing the info unless they agree to speak with you privately which is each users prerogative. So in essence you're fine asking for info on the open forum and if you get a case that you'd like to investigate then just PM the user directly and if they want to go further then great. However just to be clear, lets keep things on the main forum.

Just to add, from most the users I have spoke to on here I don't recall many people using cheap nasty stores such as the one you want, most the posters here had Amex and Gold cards (with the odd Harrods card thrown in for good measure )

Not any more

Comment

If you give me details of what the data is going to be used for, I amy be able to help. I have access to anonymous data of this kind, but it is totally anonymous and only available at my judgment. That means I would need concrete evidence of who you are, where you are, why you want it and what you intend to use it for.

If you can satisfy my criteria, I may well be able to help you as long as anonymous information from a third party is acceptable to you.

Comment

Working...
                        X