GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Eurodebt financial services - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eurodebt financial services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurodebt financial services

Hi

A question about Eurodebt financial services......

My partner signed into a plan with these people a few years ago, and then left them on the advice of CAB. We have recently sent them a DSARS, and what came back seems to be lacking. There are a number of statements missing, and there seems to be no reference as to what and how much has been forwarded to the creditors by Eurodebt on my partner's behalf.

Eurobedt took over 12 accounts, and from the statements they have provided it is evident that the debts have either stayed the same or increased, with only a couple reducing by a tiny amount. This is over a 3.5 year period..... Do they have a responsibility to show my partner exactly where her money went and to who, if anybody, it was distributed?

Regards

Brummie.

Re: Eurodebt financial services

Originally posted by brummie View Post
    My partner signed into a plan with these people a few years ago, and then left them on the advice of CAB. We have recently sent them a DSARS, and what came back seems to be lacking. There are a number of statements missing, and there seems to be no reference as to what and how much has been forwarded to the creditors by Eurodebt on my partner's behalf.

Eurobedt took over 12 accounts, and from the statements they have provided it is evident that the debts have either stayed the same or increased, with only a couple reducing by a tiny amount. This is over a 3.5 year period..... Do they have a responsibility to show my partner exactly where her money went and to who, if anybody, it was distributed?.
    Yes they do !

Does your partner still have the Terms & Conditions she signed with Eurodebt? I hope those were included in the response to your SAR.

They're the trading name of Pentagon Ltd who offered DMP franchises which have had loads of negative publicity
    Last edited by PlanB; 13 April 2014, 18:32. Reason: typo/spelling/grammar

Comment

Yes Plan B, we do have a copy of that with the SARS.

Comment

Can you send me a copy (unedited) - webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Thanks.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Can you send me a copy (unedited) - webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Thanks.
          Copy sent. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X