DN query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DN query

I have been digging through all my letters from DCA's and OC from the last few years and have found what I think is a default notice, the confusion I have is this:

March 2013 Barclays state they had assigned the account to Link financial, letter from Link confirms this, Link register default on my credit file a week after transfer
    November 2014 I receive a default notice from IDR Finance dated November 2014 giving me 2 weeks to pay arrears.

I'm confused as the notice of assignment states Link, my credit report shows march 2013 as registered default.

I am just ignoring them as they have only sent me a handful of letters, however I am confused (doesn't take much).

Thanks

Well looks like a tangled mess doesn't.

Is this in your Diary https://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/for...90-marly-diary #4

Might be worth adding the November 2014 Default Notice from IDR Finance. Is this IDR Finance UK Limited or IDR Finance UK II Limited?
    I should make certain you get the exact IDR Finance in you Diary.
    Nice of them to offer you a 50% Xmas discount!

Comment

Thanks Roger,

I have updated my diary with it, yes it is IDR Finance II Limited (I have no idea where they have come from unless Link sold to them and now Link are managing it for them.

it was the 50% Christmas discount and lack of any really correspondence from them that has made me wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Marly View Post
        Thanks Roger,

I have updated my diary with it, yes it is IDR Finance II Limited (I have no idea where they have come from unless Link sold to them and now Link are managing it for them.

it was the 50% Christmas discount and lack of any really correspondence from them that has made me wonder
        It seems that IDR are in the Link Group. But who cares you are doing all the right things towards the Statute Bar.

Comment

Working...
        X