GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Can a CCJ be obtained 7 years after default has been recorded? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a CCJ be obtained 7 years after default has been recorded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can a CCJ be obtained 7 years after default has been recorded?

Hello

Default was registered for a debt in September 2010.
    I have not paid anything towards this and although the default has now gone can a CCJ be obtained in order to enforce this debt?

Thanks in advance

if no admittance or acknowledgement of the alledged debt within 5 years Scotland or 6 Years England/Wales then Statute of Limitations apply , any court action would be defeated on this area alone i.e. statute of limitations act.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks for the useful advice

Comment

Working...
      X