GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Arrow Global mis-reporting! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrow Global mis-reporting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Arrow Global mis-reporting!

Originally posted by ABF View Post
    OK, so further to this, & it's taken QUITE some time, the CRAs (all of them) tell me that Arrow Global aren't responding to their communications, so they can't adjust any defaults, BUT the entry has now slid off my credit record. Result?
    Your reply should have been "then remove it as erroneous" however it's likely they've just been removed manually, or as Riz says - they could try and re-add them so keep an eye out.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by ABF View Post
      This becomes SB at the end of March 2016
      Ooooh, you're so tantalizingly close to the SB finishing line do you really want to make a lot of noise about a default date on your CRA file right now? Wouldn't that be better when you've crossed the finishing line just to be safe?

When (what year) did MBNA write and tell you that they had no CCA agreement etc? Things change and goalposts move in the legal world.

I'm definitely not trying to spook you, but if you're days/weeks away from a safe haven maybe it's wise to hold fire.

Do you urgently need a clean CRA file to get more credit such as a mortgage or remortgage?

Plan B x

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
        Ooooh, you're so tantalizingly close to the SB finishing line do you really want to make a lot of noise about a default date on your CRA file right now? Wouldn't that be better when you've crossed the finishing line just to be safe?

When (what year) did MBNA write and tell you that they had no CCA agreement etc? Things change and goalposts move in the legal world.

I'm definitely not trying to spook you, but if you're days/weeks away from a safe haven maybe it's wise to hold fire.

Do you urgently need a clean CRA file to get more credit such as a mortgage or remortgage?

Plan B x
        It was late 2009 when I started the process, September-ish. It was November by the time MBNA came back with their no paperwork response.

I'm not looking for any sort of credit, certainly not a mortgage ... the mis-reporting of the default just pisses me off really, as it's fraud on the part of the DCA.

Comment

Working...
        X