GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script willmott clarke demand for money - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

willmott clarke demand for money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• willmott clarke demand for money

willmott clarke are demanding payment for preferential payment which we are disputing. if they take the case to court that we dispute, what will be there first move. will they usually go straight to applying for a ccj? if so will we be liable for court costs if they are successful?

Re: willmott clarke demand for money

We'd need a lot more details. It's impossible to answer with the limited info given.

For instance costs are usually only applied in fast track (+£10k) but if unreasonable behaviour occurs then you can apply in small claims. As for what they WILL do - I can't answer that but what I can answer is what they CAN do. If they successfully obtain a CCJ then at the same time they can apply for a charge against your property.

However, first they need to win in court, to get that all important CCJ. I'd like to think you'd speak to us to help you avoid getting one instead of worrying about after effects.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X