GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script No word off the OR what should I do? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No word off the OR what should I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No word off the OR what should I do?

Ive had a telephone interview approx 7 weeks ago with the OR. Should be paying an IPA and also my tax should be stopped so I can make my own payments with that. I signed a letter re. The ipa and returned it. But no one has been in touch to say where I pay the money to etc. yet. Is this normal or does the ipa start nearer to the discharge? I didnt want bother the OR with more questions or appear to be rushing them along! Should really ring but if anyones got any personal experience they could share it would be appreciated. Just really want start the ipa and get the 3 years out the way so can start fresh and forget it ever happened! Thanks

Re: No word off the OR what should I do?

Did you send the letter recorded delivery and do you have proof it was delivered?

Sorry I can't offer any help, but someone with greater knowledge should be along in the morning.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: No word off the OR what should I do?

IPA starts when they get round to it. Until then the surplus is yours as can't be backdated.

Similarly if NT tax code has not been applied, then also not your problem.

It's hard not to worry, but at the moment you can just wait and see with no problem.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
      X