GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Credit File Cleanup Query - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Credit File Cleanup Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit File Cleanup Query

Hi All

As mentioned in my BR thread, the six years have passed and all signs of the BR have dropped off my Credit Records! ....

... Well, ALMOST!

It seems that NRAM, whom I handed the keys back to continued to run my account, showing either late payment or default well into mid 2012.

I should have picked it up when I did my sweep of my Credit Records for the Credit Clean-Up (https://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/for...ost-bankruptcy) , but for whatever reason must have missed it.

Given that the BR has dropped off the credit reports, and is no longer visible on London Gazette ... how much joy will I have writing to NRAM, with copy of my BR certificate and a printout of the Discharge notice, to ask them to update their records?!

I'll be honest, when the BR was concluded, I can't remember if I listed NRAM as a creditor, as I'd handed the keys back!! Have I dropped a clanger here?

Cheers all.
    "Cheap is good, but FREE is better!"

I have no Idea how to help with this, maybe email Di and see if she has any info ?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Last edited by fiscalfool; 19 January 2018, 12:44. Reason: Joy ... triple post!

Comment

___
        Last edited by fiscalfool; 19 January 2018, 12:45. Reason: Joy ... triple post!

Comment

Strange ... my posts have gone to pot.

NRAM Replied that they report data up to the Discharge point, and not the Bankruptcy point. In contradiction of the ICO.

So, I've now emailed both the ICO and FOS with complaints.

Comment

Working...
          X