GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Littlewoods - Lowells - Fredericksons - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Littlewoods - Lowells - Fredericksons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Littlewoods - Lowells - Fredericksons

Another letter 28/10

"If you do not contact us to agree repayment by 11/11 we will review your account for further action, which as previously advised, could involve your account being transferred to a third party collections agency who may begin legal proceedings on our behalf by making an application to the court for a CCJ against you".

I still don't think it's worth a response, I'll see if they pass it on to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by marypoppins View Post

I still don't think it's worth a response, I'll see if they pass it on to anyone.
      Im inclined to agree with your thinking
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy,

Post 28 in 2013 is the best, as I have confirmation that they can't provide the CCA and therefore unable to enforce!

Comment

23rd November - another Lowell letter.

Just a 'We've not received an offer of repayment from you', we may forward your account...........................etc.

Comment

I've tried to be nice, asking for the piece of flesh closest to your heart, but if you don't cough up, I'll scweam and scweam until I'm sick.

Comment

Originally posted by marypoppins View Post
              23rd November - another Lowell letter.

Just a 'We've not received an offer of repayment from you', we may forward your account...........................etc.
              to the next desk along?
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

somebody should tell them it is December now not MAY, they keep referring to May May May this May that. so the threatogram machine is still working.
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

7th December - Pre-Legal Assessment letter.

I think this is the first one I've had for this account but they've sent me three this year for my Cap1 account.

Will just be filing it!

Comment

5th January - 2nd Pre-Legal Assessment letter offering a 40% discount. Let me think about that for a mili-second!

Many of our customers like you contact us and agree repayment; we help thousands of customers with similar circumstances to you every day by agreeing affordable payment plans. We are often told by customers they had regretted not contacting us sooner and sorting the issue out. It is not too late to call.............................................. ..................

Comment

I missed a letter from 21st December (I'd filed it in my shopping bag!)

Nothing unusual just the standard, we believe you're a home owner etc..............................

Comment

20th January.

THIRD Pre-Assessment letter!

I still have time to discuss the 40% discount offer and they will also allow me to pay it by instalments.

It then goes on to tell me how the legal process works etc.

No pressure with a date to contact them by so another to file.

Comment

You'll soon need a new file Mary x
                          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                          X