GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Received my PIP form today - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Received my PIP form today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Received my PIP form today

Just remember, that not everyone is like you and some don't quite tell the truth !
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
      Just remember, that not everyone is like you and some don't quite tell the truth !
      That's what my mum said to me , i hope my nerves didn't affect my answers because like i said i haven't lied and wouldn't lie ever .

Comment

Received a decision today .NOT ENTITLED

There is a definite blatant lie on the decision which states I am well kept in appearance and have French manicured nails, thats totally untrue i never have manicures and never wear nail varnish , I am monitored by my GP and do not take medication (i have a phobia to medication) they said so i manage my health anxiety well .

Taking into account the anxiiety triggers which were present in the mental state exam and history of your condition , I have decided you need prompting from another person to undertake a journey to avoid causing you significant mental distress.

Comment

I hate the medical, I actually discontinued my claim for ESA and went back to Carers allowance because it was causing me too much stress.

you can appeal, but you need to ask for a mandatory reconsideration first.

https://www.gov.uk/pip/appeals

good luck. Don't let them beat you. I'm still on DLA, but will no doubt have to go through all this next year. I have been told they are so far behind, it could be more like a couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
            I hate the medical, I actually discontinued my claim for ESA and went back to Carers allowance because it was causing me too much stress.

you can appeal, but you need to ask for a mandatory reconsideration first.

https://www.gov.uk/pip/appeals

good luck. Don't let them beat you. I'm still on DLA, but will no doubt have to go through all this next year. I have been told they are so far behind, it could be more like a couple of years.

Thanks i don't and never have asked for any help this was suggested to me , its caused me nothing but anxiety sleepless nights and panic attacks. I am going to complain about the lie about my nails i have never in my entire life had a French manicure so that was just plain lies and spite . I wish i knew the name of the witch that assessed she didn't ask me anything at all to do with my condition i knew she was trying to trip me up , if they get someone refused they receive £80 bonus . Good to know money is always the most important thing than someone's health isn't it ?

Found out it is £80 they get for doing the assessment and they extra bonuses for each one they refuse . Some have earned £120000 a month from refusing people this benefit .
            Last edited by Spent2much; 24 April 2016, 10:49.

Comment

http://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/new...016+newsletter

Comment

I now need proof that i am phobic to medication so that's going to cost another £14.50 from the GP

Comment

I have joined a forum about PIP and people are posting the same things that the assessor has lied and taken points off them , it did make me laugh though about my French manicure :, wish i did have nice nails but they're all uneven , but they are white on the tips but i can't help that

Comment

I'm sorry that they turned you down S2M but I wouldn't leave it at that. It's good that you've joined a forum for people in a similar position to yourself. We all know how helpful the support is
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I am now waiting or a complaints form and a copy of the assessment , my hubby phoned Wednesday and they said it takes them five days to send off the email to request the copy and complaints form and still waiting sine 22 April .

Been to Rhodes had a fab time the weather was really hot and i spent most of my time on the water park with my grandson , back to dull skies now lol . Been looking for another holiday for me and hubby , might just nip to Malta to see my family and baby twins that have been born but depends on the money situation really .x

Comment

Bit of an update, I received two letters asking me to sign consent that they swp can do a MR as they think some things were over looked from the assessment ,they also asked me to sign giving consent to contact my GP and therapist at 'open minds'

Comment

refused again im not appealing its making me ill . I am writing to my MP to complain about the lies which the assessor told about me , wish i hadn't bothered applying for it now because it just caused me anxiety and panic attacks .
                          My GP is furious with the whole process .

Since deciding to abandon the claim I slept well last night for the first time in ages . My husband will look after me he always has and always will , its a shame that people such as myself are not considered ill because mental illness isn't something you can see , to go through the appeal process would mean months and months of waiting for a hearing and then the court appearance itself would be too much for me to cope with .

Comment

I'd give it a few days, then reconsider any appeal ...... appreciate the process is distressing, but make a decision with a clear head after a few days, as you put it, good sleep

Comment

Is there a disability welfare charity in your area. I know it's stressful but if you can arrange an appointment with one these people are the dogs bollox when it comes to completing the forms and appeals - they are not designed for the average Jo to complete. A few years ago when the dwp stripped me of my DLA, I appealed and took it to tribunal and lost. At tribunal I was made to feel absolutely humiliated and the experience almost tipped me over the edge. I then went to a local disability rights welfare who told me to re-apply for dla and they completed all the forms for me (they know exactly the key words & phrases to use) and low & behold I was awarded DLA for 5 years without having to go for any assessment.

I now realise that it doesn't matter a jot what medical problems you have, it's all in the detail and how you convey this within the forms you fill in. It's wrong but that's the way it is. To do it yourself you need to fully research DWP disability law to fully understand the criteria needed to acheive the necessary points required for each of the questions and base your answers around what the law says you need in order to qualify for each of the points required. At the end of the day it's not what medical problems you have even if backed up with medical evidence, it's how your medical problems affect your day to day living.

Comment

Originally posted by panther12 View Post
                                Is there a disability welfare charity in your area. I know it's stressful but if you can arrange an appointment with one these people are the dogs bollox when it comes to completing the forms and appeals - they are not designed for the average Jo to complete. A few years ago when the dwp stripped me of my DLA, I appealed and took it to tribunal and lost. At tribunal I was made to feel absolutely humiliated and the experience almost tipped me over the edge. I then went to a local disability rights welfare who told me to re-apply for dla and they completed all the forms for me (they know exactly the key words & phrases to use) and low & behold I was awarded DLA for 5 years without having to go for any assessment.

I now realise that it doesn't matter a jot what medical problems you have, it's all in the detail and how you convey this within the forms you fill in. It's wrong but that's the way it is. To do it yourself you need to fully research DWP disability law to fully understand the criteria needed to acheive the necessary points required for each of the questions and base your answers around what the law says you need in order to qualify for each of the points required. At the end of the day it's not what medical problems you have even if backed up with medical evidence, it's how your medical problems affect your day to day living.

thank you , the thing is we can't afford to pay for proof from the doctors and that's what caused my claim to fail , we sent one letter in with proof that the mental illness is from 1973 and proof from my open minds therapist but they said its not enough , i couldn't get proof about my back pain because i go to A&E when it flares up so never had any proof .
                                Might have to go to the CAB see if the can help as there isn't a disability help centre where i live .

Comment

Working...
                                X