GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Tierisch's DFD - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tierisch's DFD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tierisch's DFD

Best wishes x
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hello all Popping back in again....admittedly i lurk cus don't have time but do follow Twitter posts. So where I am....okay and after all the rubbish of the ex am getting married in a couple of months time (very happy bunny). On the other hand my daughter who has just turned 21 had a stroke which is pretty crap so helping her get through that. As for the nasties i haven't had any special letters inviting me to drinks and canapes at their crapbot HQ...yet! I'm still doing a SO for a very small amount each month to what was an old A&L/MBNA (presumably bought by slink) and don't know whether to stop? Had no contact for years (not that i want any) so what do you reckon wise folks? Thanks Tierisch....would invite you to the wedding but it would give the game away who i am so have to send you an electronic toast!

Comment

Originally posted by tierisch View Post
        Hello all Popping back in again....admittedly i lurk cus don't have time but do follow Twitter posts. So where I am....okay and after all the rubbish of the ex am getting married in a couple of months time (very happy bunny). On the other hand my daughter who has just turned 21 had a stroke which is pretty crap so helping her get through that. As for the nasties i haven't had any special letters inviting me to drinks and canapes at their crapbot HQ...yet! I'm still doing a SO for a very small amount each month to what was an old A&L/MBNA (presumably bought by slink) and don't know whether to stop? Had no contact for years (not that i want any) so what do you reckon wise folks? Thanks Tierisch....would invite you to the wedding but it would give the game away who i am so have to send you an electronic toast!
        Sorry to read about your daughter, 21 is young for a stroke. hope things are going ok.
        Is the old MBNA you're still paying enforceable (probably not). It could be stopped if not following an agreement request, and if you are ok to deal with it in your circumstances.
        Last edited by alfie; 31 May 2017, 10:06. Reason: typos

Comment

Working...
        X