GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script customer service email from FOS - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

customer service email from FOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• customer service email from FOS

I had to laugh at the weekend , when I recieved a email from FOS asking me to complete a customer services survey. Do you think I should reply now and give them both barrels or what until I get the next installment back from them???

Re: customer service email from FOS

LOL, that reminds me, I have not completed mine from a few months ago, arh well lol .

Yeah go for it lol

Comment

I used mine to tell the truth of how they are taking the p*ss with my claim and the f*** ups they have made.

The service review team where on the phone to me the following day lol

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
        I used mine to tell the truth of how they are taking the p*ss with my claim and the f*** ups they have made.

The service review team where on the phone to me the following day lol
        Well I've just sent mine of and we shall see if they ring me up!!!!
        Last edited by mgfboy; 23 August 2011, 13:26. Reason: cant spell

Comment

Originally posted by mgfboy View Post

LOL, this should be fun

Comment

Oh they will phone you as they do not like bad surveys ( if it was a bad one of course)

Comment

Oh they will phone you as they do not like bad surveys ( if it was a bad one of course)

Drat, I'm out of time with mine, would have loved to have had the opportunity to have that call, saying that, I'm bound to receive one on the Hamilton case if this again fails. I will be ready for them!

Comment

No I gave them a glowing report, on how they understood , never got anything wrong and agreed with everthing I said.

Or perhaps not!!!!

Comment

No I gave them a glowing report, on how they understood , never got anything wrong and agreed with everthing I said.

Or perhaps not!!!!
                  In that case expect either a letter or phone call from the service review team, they will ask you further questions and then attempt to put thinks right I say attempt because that does not always work out it certainly did not with me anyway so good luck.

Comment

In that case expect either a letter or phone call from the service review team, they will ask you further questions and then attempt to put thinks right I say attempt because that does not always work out it certainly did not with me anyway so good luck.
                    I hope they do ring , but I feel sorry for the person that does

Comment

Originally posted by mgfboy View Post
                      I had to laugh at the weekend , when I recieved a email from FOS asking me to complete a customer services survey. Do you think I should reply now and give them both barrels or what until I get the next installment back from them???
                      Perhaps the most appropriate way to complete the survey would be to wipe one's backside with it?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                        Perhaps the most appropriate way to complete the survey would be to wipe one's backside with it?

Now that's an idea save wasting it!
                        See they come useful for something

Comment

Could be very uncomfortable as its a webased survey and I'm not sure I would want to use the computer afterwards

Comment

You didn't say it was web-based.

What about those clients of the Fundamentally Obstructive Service who do not have access to the web?

Do their views not matter?

Comment

You didn't say it was web-based.

What about those clients of the Fundamentally Obstructive Service who do not have access to the web?

Do their views not matter?
                              True I didn't say it was web based , but it did say it come in a email. As for thouse with web access I assume that they would seen a paper based one????

Comment

Working...
                              X