GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CIFAS - Registered as First party fraud - Any advice please. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CIFAS - Registered as First party fraud - Any advice please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CIFAS - Registered as First party fraud - Any advice please.

Hello everyone,

Last year my account was closed because of fraud activity. I was Lloyds customer since 2009 - Then last year one friend introduce me to some one who was trying to establish ETICKING BUSINESS in UK but he was not in UK. He said if I can help him receiving some money for ticket he sells online whilst he can register his business in UK and open business bank account etc. so I start receiving money for him. Normally paid in CASH into account which I send him. My account was used for 1 month, I received roughly 5000£, which I transferred to him overseas. I spoke to some of his customers as well over phone and they were satisfy from his service. so I had no doubt on him.

After month account closed down because of 1 payment flagged as fraud, so I called this guy and asked for explanation, I found out because his local UK number contract didnt renew on time so It didn't forward to overseas number and that women thought it was fraud. I spoke to that women, she said she want her money back and then she will go bank and tell them everything fine but her money was in my account which I can't take out or send back.

I spoke to customer service and explained them what happened, He said I will get letter regarding this and any outcome. But I never received letter for weeks and months and finally I didn't care about it because I personally didn't lose any money in account, I though for my normally banking needs I can use my Natwest account. so I transfered all DD and wages to Natwest. Couple of month ago my NATWEST account got closed as well. No reason provided only said on over review we can't offer you banking service anymore.

so Here I am without bank account. I request for CIFAS and found out I was registered as FIRST PARTY FRAUD. No bank actually opening new account I tried few. I reported about this fraud to ACTION FRAUD and got reference last month.

Anybody can advice can I can do now ? As I really need bank account, I was planning to buy house this year. My wages are getting paid in account - not bank but online account which they charge fees.

I didn't have any intention to fraud. I though I was just helping some on for month or so but I learnt my lesson.

Any advice please? really appreciate it. Thanks

Spoke to LLoyds last month and explained them but they said they will write me. I got letter last week from Lloyds, account was joint with my wife. so addressses to both of us, explaining 3 transaction was fraud and they will no longer offer me banking service and give us few weeks to arrange other bank. also visit bank with our ID to NILL account.
    Last edited by rogeryrogery; 21 February 2018, 17:15.

H

Try this -> https://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/credit-fraud-agencies
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X