GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Limited Company CCJ issued in error - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Limited Company CCJ issued in error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Limited Company CCJ issued in error

Hi Guys,
    Just a little update. This has been a nightmare trying to get someone to take ownership :

Credit Reference Agencies - Don't have the ability to remove CCJ's without notification from Registry Trust.

Registry Trust - Wont remove any CCJ from there records unless they have notification of cancellation from the court.

County Court - Will cannot remove the CCJ unless the claimant admits fault or i fill in N244 ( notice to set aside.) Which costs £155 and i have to attend court in person and explain why. Costs are recoverable.

I eventually started researching company names which were similar to ours. And came across one which seemed to be one which corresponded to the info i had. I rang the court and gave there registered address and name of Director as security.Hey presto and from there i found the claimant.
    Have just phoned him give so he can have the opportunity to speak to the court himself and rectify this. Otherwise i will have to fill out N244 from and attend court. I applied for a company loan and was turned down a couple of months ago. This is the probable cause of it being turned down. Any advice much appreciated

Thanks

Adinuff

Comment

Working...
    X