GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Limited Company CCJ issued in error - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Limited Company CCJ issued in error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limited Company CCJ issued in error

Hi Guys,
    I hope i'm posting in the right section. I recently got a a credit report for a company only to find we have had a CCJ issued against us. I know for 100% that this was incorrect. I rang Northampton CC with CCJ number and asked them which company registered this against us. They wanted to do security check. All the information i was giving about our company wasn't completing security checks against registered CCJ. Obviously it has been issued in error against our company name. Should i contact credit reference agencies about this? Or if you could give me an alternative method to get this removed it would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

Adinuff

Re: Limited Company CCJ issued in error

You'd contact Trust Online, The Issuing Court & the creditor.

Its nothing to do with CRA's.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Here --> http://www.trustonline.org.uk/unders...removing-a-ccj
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        You'd contact Trust Online, The Issuing Court & the creditor.

Its nothing to do with CRA's.

Hi Niddy,
        Just rang Trust online. they cant help me because my security questions are incorrrect, advised me to ring Court again. Court wont allow me access either because i have incorrect security details. So i can't even find the creditor who has issued this. One massive circle everyone passing the buck.

adinuff

Comment

You need to explain to the court that it's been issued against you but you obviously cannot pass security as it's not your account.

Comment

You need to explain to the court that it's been issued against you but you obviously cannot pass security as it's not your account.
            Hi Niddy,
            Believe me i have explained. But due to me failing the questions. They cant help me due to DPA.

Adinuff

Comment

Email the court. Do it in writing an explain the error and demand the court resolve the error prior to your seeking legal advice.

The he court need to deal with this with the judgment holder. Trust Online will tell you the beneficiary - as its public data! If not who shows as creditor on your credit file or don't you know?

Comment

Heyup Nids,
                I rang experian and they said no probs they will contact Registry Trust themselves and see where the error is. the CCJ is issued in the correct name and company. its just that the credit reference agencies have applied it to our company in error. Dont think i explained myself properly before. Sorry. I Will update as soon as i get an update.

adinuff

Comment

Excellent, however it's not just Experian - there is CallCredit & Equifax hence technically the issue isn't theirs but they can raise a dispute with the ccj beneficiary. If it isn't yours and only links to your credit report, not on trust online etc then it's easy to sort.

Keep us updated

Comment

Excellent, however it's not just Experian - there is CallCredit & Equifax hence technically the issue isn't theirs but they can raise a dispute with the ccj beneficiary. If it isn't yours and only links to your credit report, not on trust online etc then it's easy to sort.

Keep us updated
                    Hey Nids,
                    yes have emailed all of them. Also an unknown one called Dun & Bradstreet which Experian said to contact. Lets wait and see m8.

Adinuff

Comment

Dunn is the No1 Credit Reference Agency for Businesses.
                      Any advice I give is from personal experience and career training and is given freely and without any personal liability.
                      Please make your own considered decision on any advice offered.

Comment

Originally posted by OBSIDIAN1 View Post
                        Dunn is the No1 Credit Reference Agency for Businesses.
                        True, maybe larger ones - small companies rely on cheaper alternatives such as Experian, CreditSafe etc.....

But still best call them and try and sort this out! Nightmare!!

Comment

Hi Guys,
                          Got a reply from Callcredit although not a great help. have posted below:

Adinuff

Dear Adinuff

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, Callcredit do not amend commercial credit files, as you have requested. We are sorry that we are unable to assist you further on this occasion.

You may wish to contact the following organisation, who may be able to assist you:

D&B UK Office
                          Marlow International
                          Parkway
                          Marlow
                          SL7 1AJ

We trust that this is of assistance.

Yours sincerely

XXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
                          Customer Care

Consumer Services
                          | T : +44 (0) 845 366 0071
                          consumer@callcreditgroup.com
                          www.callcredit.co.uk

Callcredit Limited | One Park Lane | Leeds | LS3 1EP | United Kingdom

Callcredit Information Group - Enabling Smarter Decisions

Comment

Cool so they've provided D&B contact - just get in touch with them.

Comment

Hi Guys,
                              Creditsafe reply. they seem to think thats its correct. Told me to contact court instead.

Adinuff
                              Good Afternoon adinuff,

Thank you for your query,
                              I have looked into the CCJ and can confirm the information is correct as per the Registry Trust, I would advise to contact the court in question to provide a document stamped to show the CCJ has been issued in error in order for the creditsafe system to be updated.

Kind Regards,

Comment

Working...
                              X