GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Respect to all who helped me - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Respect to all who helped me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respect to all who helped me

I would like to thank everyone on here who have helped me.

For one just for being on this site have helped, and thank you to Niddy for adding me as a MOD, I can be a little dizzy at times, but eventually get there lol.

Also to Gerry and Amersall who have been amazing, we laugh and joke but I love humour, and the same goes for all you guys, its a site where everyone I have spoken to have been so kind, supportive, no bitterness and no back stabbing.

I remember lots of you from MSE as well, and when I lost my lovely dad, you were all there for me, listening to my moans and groans, but none of you ever complained.

I could list lots of names, but it will go on forever, but to everyone on this site, you are all absolutely fab and like family to me, I feel I can share anything with you and no matter what you never criticise, thank you all so much.

Love you all!

Re: Respect to all who helped me

Originally posted by di30 View Post
    I would like to thank everyone on here who have helped me.

For one just for being on this site have helped, and thank you to Niddy for adding me as a MOD, I can be a little dizzy at times, but eventually get there lol.

Also to Gerry and Amersall who have been amazing, we laugh and joke but I love humour, and the same goes for all you guys, its a site where everyone I have spoken to have been so kind, supportive, no bitterness and no back stabbing.

I remember lots of you from MSE as well, and when I lost my lovely dad, you were all there for me, listening to my moans and groans, but none of you ever complained.

I could list lots of names, but it will go on forever, but to everyone on this site, you are all absolutely fab and like family to me, I feel I can share anything with you and no matter what you never criticise, thank you all so much.

Love you all!
    Aww thats so sweet your one in a million with a heart of gold scallywag,

Gerry x x

Comment

Working...
    X