GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script COUNCIL TAX 2015/16 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COUNCIL TAX 2015/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COUNCIL TAX 2015/16

Well we have received council tax bill for 2015/6 and O.H. not working yet we have to pay £40 per month, and last years outstanding (Now they sorted ) for O.H. Zero hours work and all income of = Wait for it!!!!!!!!!!!!! £600.00 and guess what they are billing for £332.+ so out of £600 earn t she worked for £268.00 for the factory work. Brhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: COUNCIL TAX 2015/16

That's ridiculous TTC!
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
      That's ridiculous TTC!

Agree

Comment

Another letter from council tax = different again:-

Breakdown of next year Council Tax, and it seems different figures from the last one of repayment of 2014/5 figure, now £280+ pay over 10 months so will be £28.88 per month ( from previous year adjustment), spoke to them and the last figure is correct, and start paying 1st April.

Comment

Working...
        X