GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Government lose Bedroom Tax challenge decision - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Government lose Bedroom Tax challenge decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Government lose Bedroom Tax challenge decision

There are more than 10% of claimants that have never worked, young parents or immigration claimants.

try nearer 40% as a starting point. We all know it's the youth and pensioners who are the biggest drain, and worse is to come. However pensioners deserve it, youth does not. 18 year olds with no jobs, see mummy and daddy - not the dole office.

Hey I am 41 and never in my life claimed. I have 2 kids a wife and would easily take 5 part time jobs to provide for the family. Point is, benefit is for the weak willed and lazy.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by CAPS ESC View Post
      Where the benefit system is working extremely is for government.

It gives them even more ammunition in their 'DIVIDE & RULE' strategy,

keep the masses squabbling with each other and they won't be united in social-political rebellion

just like this thread

All opinions are valid....

but only as opinions
      Exactly its opinions I believe Niddy has many valid points but their is the other side which have valid points, from my side I see an awful lot of the spongers and wont work and the teenage mums having 3 kids mainly by different scroats whos children will continue the cycle until something is done to stop it, what I dont know.

Comment

If life is good and you have a job and nice home to live in , and have never been out of work then it's easy to say benefits should be scrapped , but in this world we live in we have been led to believe that when we need help we can turn to the benefits system for it, without that help it would be a total mess people would be stealing to feed their families, losing their homes. Not an ideal situation, but letting 3 million Romanians in to claim off the system is going to make it worse , i signed a petition against this and i have no problem letting people come here if they are in danger of losing their lives i am no way racist either , but our country cannot support anymore immigrants it has to stop , but for some reason our government want to keep letting them in . The benefits system can't support them and this in my opinion is why the government have cut back on the amount of help so it can support those entering the UK at the end of the year .

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
          If life is good and you have a job and nice home to live in , and have never been out of work then it's easy to say benefits should be scrapped , but in this world we live in we have been led to believe that when we need help we can turn to the benefits system for it, without that help it would be a total mess people would be stealing to feed their families, losing their homes. Not an ideal situation, but letting 3 million Romanians in to claim off the system is going to make it worse , i signed a petition against this and i have no problem letting people come here if they are in danger of losing their lives i am no way racist either , but our country cannot support anymore immigrants it has to stop , but for some reason our government want to keep letting them in . The benefits system can't support them and this in my opinion is why the government have cut back on the amount of help so it can support those entering the UK at the end of the year .
          And dont forget the £20,000,000 Polish people claim for their children still in Poland (family allowance) which is paid.(if they even exist)
          Last edited by helmsman; 28 March 2013, 09:44.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
            And dont forget the £20,000,000 Polish people claim for their children still in Poland (family allowance) which is paid.(if they even exist)
            yes and that makes me angry too.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
              Its not the Poles mate, it's primarily the Asian communities that claim this weird benefit. Pakistani is the worst followed by Sheikh.

Indians tend to work as do the Chinese.

Is that racist cos I am declaring facts? If so tough! It's nowt to do with the colour of skin, but what they're doing
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Its not the Poles mate, it's primarily the Asian communities that claim this weird benefit. Pakistani is the worst followed by Sheikh.

Is that racist cos I am declaring facts? If so tough! It's nowt to do with the colour of skin, but what they're doing

My other half is Asian, she and her kind work all hours or have their own businesses, you know the hours alot of people in this country would not work!
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                  My other half is Asian, she and her kind work all hours or have their own businesses, you know the hours alot of people in this country would not work!
                  Her kind? What does that mean mate?

Typically Pakistani's are renowned for benefit fraud, when I was involved in fraud back in 2002 they accounted for 87% of all fraud. 87 feckin percent. Disgusting.

The problem was the women would come in and claim, yet their fella would refuse to discuss the income so they'd be working and claiming, then they'd say they had the obligatory 27 kids - funny that how Pakistan woman claimants always have loads of kids.... Don't get me started on those wearing Burka's - one woman had 122 claims at once using varying names. I pushed for a custodial on her - bitch.

Comment

Typically Pakistani's are renowned for benefit fraud, when I was involved in fraud back in 2002 they accounted for 87% of all fraud. 87 feckin percent. Disgusting.

The problem was the women would come in and claim, yet their fella would refuse to discuss the income so they'd be working and claiming, then they'd say they had the obligatory 27 kids - funny that how Pakistan woman claimants always have loads of kids.... Don't get me started on those wearing Burka's - one woman had 122 claims at once using varying names. I pushed for a custodial on her - bitch.
                    Sorry (Her Kind) = philipina working in health services, my O.H. works with special needs on night duty,alot of her friend work in hospitals/care homes and aslo seem to do the hours others do not want, my O.H. use to work in the Middle East for an Arab family and had problems with certain family members and immigration case to join me here with our daughter couple of decades ago, hence BBC1 T/V. appearances and Women Magazine article, those of similair cases, I also had solicitors contact and asking for comparison to cases they had also certain offices within the U.N. made contact as they were dealing with Indian and certain otherAsian peoples treatment.
                    Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 29 March 2013, 09:12.
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

The Polish claim that amount each year thats a fact I heard on the news, I dont doubt others are claiming more, that was the one I was sure about.

Comment

like after leaving the army I had to go to social security to sign certain papers as I had a daughter on the way and possibly adopting 3 others (partner then own children) and 4 women from downour street were ahead of me and the case of the bright green shoes came about, woman 1 goes up to the screen shows worn out bright green shoes get paperwork goes and collects money from another window, women 2 goes up with a bright pair of shoes same thing happensd, women 3 then 4 goes up with bright green shoes and claim, I go up and sign papers and am told that no claim to-wards the family as I had been discharges with 2 weeks money ( not arrived), those women were in the pub that night playing darts and the O.H. (then ) stated they do that every week for night out money only different items.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                          Sorry (Her Kind) = philipina working in health services, my O.H. works with special needs on night duty,alot of her friend work in hospitals/care homes and aslo seem to do the hours others do not want, my O.H. use to work in ther middle east for an arab family and had problems with certain family members and immigration case to join me here with our daughter couple of decades ago, hence BBC1 T/V. appearances and Women Magazine article, those of similair cases, I also had solicitors contact and asking for comparison to cases they had also certain offices within the U.N. made contact as they were dealing with Indian and certain otherAsian peoples treatment.
                          Filipino nurses were brought into the UK on a government approved scheme from 2000 mate - I was involved in part of it for the Burmantofts area of Leeds (in partnership with St James' Training). That's totally different, and Filipino's were not who I referred to

Comment

Interesting thread. I have to say i agree with Niddy on this, totally. The whole benefits system needs reviewing urgently. People of my age are going to be carried out of work - won't be able to afford to retire!
                            When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

The myth of the

here's some facts....if anyone is interested in facts...

Comment

Originally posted by missy View Post
                                Interesting thread. I have to say i agree with Niddy on this, totally. The whole benefits system needs reviewing urgently. People of my age are going to be carried out of work - won't be able to afford to retire!
                                That's another thing, I am working my bollocks off for what? Apparently we won't get a pension when we retire (us in our late 30's/early 40's) so hows that fair when I pay tax for yonks to support the slags and scroats of the millenium yet in return I am going to get sod all back? Nah, not on my watch so I already decided not to pay into a pension, save cash in an offshore account and sign house over to kids so when I retire I am "worthless". That way I will milk the system for the last 5 working years of my life then go abroad and spend my savings etc.

Why not? A lot of us take that attitude now, forced into it.

Comment

Working...
                                X