GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Chat Thread for Niddy's Reason for Being Here - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chat Thread for Niddy's Reason for Being Here

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chat Thread for Niddy's Reason for Being Here

Originally posted by MustGetStraight View Post
    We need a new button next to the Quote, Thanks etc. a "Go Niddy" button
    Next you'll be asking for a self righteous photo of me spinning round like on the green place
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Not really! AAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
        Not really! AAAAAAAAAAARGH!
        Hey the Nidster is a good looking young filly - then he woke up!
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Brilliant letters, I wonder how long it will take them to pay you or how many letters they will send/receive to dispute the bill......
          When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Originally posted by Susie View Post
            Brilliant letters, I wonder how long it will take them to pay you or how many letters they will send/receive to dispute the bill......
            Haha - I'll issue one reminder then send a complaint to the CRA's and try and register a default against them, prior to seeking legal advice on taking action to recover - hoping they fail to pay thus allowing me the opportunity to set the bailiffs on them.....

me, kind? Not to these I am not!

Comment

Not many I would think knowing niddy as the schedule states 28 days then its N1 time.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                Not many I would think knowing niddy as the schedule states 28 days then its N1 time.
                Exactly - that's how they make threats, so I'm copying them and if they try and use that against me, in defence, i'll simply argue that they do it daily to thousands of people so all i'm doing is taking one for the team - against them!

Am getting excited at the anticipation of sending court appointed bailiffs to collect their office furniture for me to sell at auction - oooooh, how cool would that be? Thing is, I won't back down - not on this one, I want blood and plenty of it as well.....

Comment

One clearly should not make threats of court and not carry out that threat just like DCA's and such like do, as that would make you look a fool and a prat.

We here are not them and do not make threats as we are not fools and/or prats

Think niddy would agree with that - Never mention court unless you have every intention of going down that route.

Regards

Comment

I totally agree mate. Read any if my posts; they pretty much all mention "playing the game; deal your ace; blag em" - it's a huge financial merry-go-round fuck-up of a game of poker which invariably, we will win more than we lose.

Collectively, our balls ARE bigger (or our royal flush gubs their full house) meaning they'll generally back down before we will. For every one they win; we're getting 6 so not bad odds really

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      Am getting excited at the anticipation of sending court appointed bailiffs to collect their office furniture for me to sell at auction - oooooh, how cool would that be?
                      It would be especially piquant if you could tip off the tabloid press.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                        It would be especially piquant if you could tip off the tabloid press.
                        Here's hoping eh? The one time I don't want them to pay, I bet they will do

Comment

Working...
                        X