GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Train Strike - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Train Strike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Train Strike

Ok Any idea what my rights are for my DD ?

She booked a train to go to London weeks ago to travel up on Saturday ...she starts her new job on Tuesday

So she rang the train company ...

1 Get a full refund

2 Travel up tomorrow ...but she's not guaranteed a seat ..she travelling with 2 large suit cases and a ruck sack

any ideas other then me take her up on Sunday ...
    Last edited by Deepie; 27 August 2015, 12:47.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Train Strike

I don't know tbh Deepie....... I imagine they will be loads in the same situation as her too
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

What I think we'll do is take her a couple of stops down the line ...she may have a better chance of getting a seat ....They have put on two extra carriages

On a first come first served ...
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

My son has to get to London on Monday; if worse comes to worse I'm hoping he can catch 6am train on Tuesday!

Comment

She's on the train and sat in a seat ...the train is half full already...good job Mrs Deepie took she 2 stops down

Comment

That's a relief, good luck in her new job.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
              That's a relief, good luck in her new job.
              Thank you ...Mr Deepie had a little tear in her eye ...

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                Thank you ...Mr Deepie had a little tear in her eye ...
                and Mrs Deepie too?

Good luck to your daughter in her new job x
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                  Thank you ...MrS Deepie had a little tear in her eye ...
                  Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                  and Mrs Deepie too?

Good luck to your daughter in her new job x
                  typo .....

Comment

I knew it was a typo...just wanted to tease you
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Working...
                    X