GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script GP records - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GP records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP records

Hi
    Yesterday I went to my GP and was talking about the sharing of records. I knew they wanted to share your records with hosputals etc , all well and good.
    I didnt know part 2 was to share records with anyone and everyone, probably anyone who will pay such as insurance companies, drug companies possibly DWP. I soon opted out

Re: GP records

http://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/thenhs/...care-data.aspx
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Your date of birth, full postcode, NHS Number and gender rather than your name will be used to link your records in a secure system, managed by the HSCIC
      What concerns me is if this information could be used to work out the person! It would appear there are lots of companies out there wanting to buy/gather information about people because its valuable.
      When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

You can opt out from your data being shared. However I think they will still share it but anonymise the data, i.e remove your details. Still annoying because insurances can go up without being specific to a person. If sharing of records indicates a higher increase in a particular illness, then insurance companies would no doubt increase premiums.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Full date of birth full postcode and gender, not going to take a rocket scientist to work out who you are.

Notice there is no statement about who will receive the info, it is just another move to a brave new world.

Comment

Working...
          X